andriod saga (ch-25)

(cut to Vegeti catching a Senzu Bean and starts eating it)

VEGETI: When a goddamn Super Saiyan asks you for a senzu bean, bald man, you say "how many"? (gulps down the Senzu Bean and transforms back up into a Super Saiyan) Ah, that's better. Count yourselves lucky to be in the presence of a shining, golden goddess such as myself! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go kill the other android! You peons may stay here and erect a statue in me and Y/N honor (flies off)

KRILLIN: So... Vegeti's a Super Saiyan.

TIEN: Yeah, whatever. Did you catch the name of his attack, though?

PICCOLO: I know, right? "Big Bang Attack"?

NAIL: (Uh, I don't know. This coming from Mr. "Special Beam Cannon"?)

PICCOLO: (thinking) Hey, why don't you try coming up with a better name for an attack?

NAIL: (How about... "Devil Drill Beam"?)

PICCOLO: (thinking) What about "Spiral Death Beam"?

NAIL: ("Doom Laser"!)

PICCOLO: (thinking) "Rail Beam"!

NAIL: ("Nail Gun"?)

PICCOLO: Shit, that's good.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cut to Vegeti flying after Android 20)

VEGETI: (thinking) So, just because he's a machine I can't feel his energy? That doesn't make any sense! Energy sensing's bullshit. (lands on a rock, out loud) Hey, why you hidin'? You scared 'cause I blew up your friend? I'd call it your sex-bot, but as you're currently demonstrating, you don't have any balls!

(cut to Android 20 hiding nearby behind a rock)

ANDROID 20: Yes, she's desperate to find me. I'll just have to wait her out...

VEGETI: Aw, man... sure do feel winded after blowing up your robo-sexual life partner! Sure would suck if you jumped me and took my energy! Oh, no! Some dust in my eyes! This is the worst! (nothing happens) GET THE F**K OUT HERE! (prepares an energy blast)

KRILLIN: Hey, Vegeti! We finally caught up an-- (sees Vegeti charging the blast) Oh, God, no!

Y/N: (appears In front of her) waiting Vegeti there's a better way

VEGETI: I'm listening

Y/N: there's a scientific way to find him that's bound to work

VEGETI: (smiles) go ahead sweetheart

Y/N: (cups hands together) MARCO

KRILLIN: you really think that's gonna work Y/N

Y/N: it has too

ANDROID 20: (thinking) I need to get back to my lab or absorb some energy cause at this rate they'll catch me

Y/N: (offscreen) MARCO

ANDROID 20: (not thinking) POLO (realizes out loud) DAMMIT

VEGETI: gotcha

(Vegeti fires the blast at the cliffs, causing Android 20 to jumps out of his hiding place and absorb the blast)

ANDROID 20: And now your energy is mine!

VEGETI: But that's exactly what we were planning on.Y/N knew you would fall for his plan and I knew you couldn't resist my power level And now you're mine! All mine, you old le-- (Android 20 retreats by bouncing off some cliffs, making a spring noise from Sonic the Hedgehog) Hey! Get back here, I wasn't done! (bounces off after Android 20, making the same spring noise, and lands on another rock) This tactical shit's getting really old! Now you get out here and fight me blindly like a man! Or a man-droid...