Chapter Five ~ Locked Out of Heaven

Matt's Point of View

"Are you a witch?" I ask Brook looking up from the cars to see her sitting there with a proud smile on her face. "I don't understand how it's possible that you've won this many times-with my deck of cards!" I exclaim then shook my head.

"I'm just really good at Blackjack, Matty-Boy." she laughs. "I can't believe you lost two hundred dollars already."

"This isn't fair."

"Hey, you asked me if I wanted to play, remember?" she exclaims, rolling her eyes. "I swear, men are such sore losers." Brook exhales and shook her head back and forth as she set up the cards again. "Do you wanna go for another round?"

"Not with you!" I shout earning a roar of laughter from her.

"Is it because of how much you lost? You're afraid of losing more aren't you?" She teased. Even though Brook and I were really good friends, she just knew how to get on my nerves sometimes, it drove me crazy. Besides Amy, Brook was really like an annoying little sister that is pretty awesome to be around.

Dannie and Nicole both laughed.

"Marie is probably going to get mad that you gambled away two hundred dollars." Dannie informs me.

"Yeah, didn't anyone ever tell you not to gamble with Brook?" Niki questioned. "She's never lost a game before-she got arrested a couple of times in Vegas because she was counting cards."

I look at Brook with a surprised look; I knew that she was cheating me.

"You know, I just remembered I had that thing with Brian, so I gotta go." She says grabbing the money and shoving it in her pocket heading over to the door.

"Bye you guys!"

Marie's Point of View

"Marie," Jimmy wines, but I ignored him and continued to cook-Jimmy wanted me to cook him and Nicole something complicated and something that probably won't make them feel any better.

"You're acting like a child," I said. Niki and Dannie both walk into the kitchen giggling.

"Hey Niki, how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm doing better now, I think I'm starting to get better!" She sweetly replied. Nicole walked over to Jimmy and wrapped her arms around him from behind. Dannie and I both awed at the adorable sight.

I hand Jimmy the plate of food I had made him, he simply looked down at it with a disgusted face. "When do you think Jimmy and I will be able to be let out of the house?" Niki asks.

Ever since Nicole and Jimmy had gotten sick, they haven't left the house, not because they didn't want to, but because we didn't let them. They needed to get better.

I chuckled and handed Nicole her plate. "Depends on if you're still as hot you were the other day." I answered. Jimmy opened his mouth to speak but Nicole quickly interrupted him, probably knowing that he was going to talk about his looks.

"Just check for yourselves and you can decide if we're okay enough to go."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Tomorrow you guys are going to get back into the studio and start recording again, right?" I asked, looking up at my husband. We were both laying on the couch, well, me on top of him.

"Yeah..."

"I can't wait to hear what you guys are working on." I say as he runs his fingers through my hair. "Dannie told me that you lost two hundred dollars to Brook today." I say with a giggle. "I told you to not gamble with her."

"I forgot, I didn't even think that she was going to be that good-I didn't know that she knew how to count cards." I simply laughed and sat up.

"I'm gonna go to bed, I've had enough excitement for one day, I'm gonna go to bed." I giggle as I got off the couch and walked over to the staircase. "Would you like to join me?" I asked, turning my head to see Matt quickly jump off the couch, I giggle and run up the stairs.

I AM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET AN UPDATE DONE.

I've been so busy, my tablet charger broke and I feel like I'm losing it because I haven't been able to listen to music as much as I used to, or even write much. I am working on two updates for Crash My Party, I'm really happy for those because it's gonna be a huge surprise happening soon :DD Also if you noticed that First Impressions and The Outsiders have been taken down, do not worry, I simply unpublished them because I am going to edit them and rewrite them. They'll probably be back up soon.

I hope you guys liked this update, please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter. :)