Chapter Six ~ All of Me

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" The man on the television screen sang. I hated Spongebob. I hated his laugh, I hated the theme song, it was beyond irritating. 

"This is the greatest song anyone has ever created in the history of man." Nicole states. Best song? I bit my tongue, fighting back the urge to protest. I knew that Brian and Niki love watching the show, so I didn't exactly want to ruin it for them. "Why do you always drink those, they're gross?" Niki asks Brian. I lift my head to see Brian drinking yet again, another Diet Dr. Pepper. 

I look back down at the paper with lyrics written on them. Matt had given it to me to read so that I could tell him what I thought about it. 

Nicole and Brian's discussion about Diet Dr. Pepper lasted for only a minute longer or two before Brook had come in and broken up the fight before it turned into anything else. 

"So, did I miss anything?" she asks. 

"Only Brian and Nikki discussing how SpongeBob's theme is the greatest song ever." I sarcastically say rolling my eyes at the thought of anyone actually thinking that. It was annoying, not great. 

Brook laughs and shakes her head in disagreement. "I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's up there." Brook sarcastically said. 

Nicole stood up and left the room, her hand over her stomach. With Nicole, I was never sure when I should and shouldn't be concerned for her. Brook gave a kiss to Brian then headed my way, and sat down on the couch next to me. 

"What are you reading?" she asks curiously looking at the papers. 

"It's just some lyrics Matt had written down is all." I answer. "He wanted to know what I thought about them." Matt has always been great at writing lyrics; he knew his way with words. 

"I'm guessing that you love it because you always do." Brook laughs. It was true, I wasn't going to deny it; whenever Matt would write a song I would always tell him that I loved it because I really did. 

"That's because every song he and the others make is always amazing." I state. 

"That's true." Zacky and Brian both agree. Matt, Johnny, Brook and myself all begin to laugh. 

"Who's hungry?" Jimmy shouts catching everyone's attention. Everyone then raises their hands, even myself. Brian had even stopped playing around with his guitar to raise his hand. 

"What are you going to get to eat?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know," he shrugs his shoulders then sat down next to Zacky and his girlfriend, Mary. Why suggest something when you didn't even fully think it all through? I wonder to myself shaking my head. "Whatever you guys are hungry for, I will order." 

"Pizza?" Zacky suggests. Of course, Zacky loves pizza, it's no big surprise that boy wanted to order it to eat for lunch. Pizza was what he practically ate every single day. I had no idea how he hadn't gotten tired of it yet--but he and Nicole would both play off saying it was healthy from the things it has in it.

"We had that yesterday, Zack." Dannie says returning from the bathroom. Zacky frowns and crosses his arms over his chest. "I'll eat whatever you decide to order, as long as it isn't pizza again." she says in an annoyed tone, it was obvious she had gotten tired of it. Dannie took a seat next to Johnny.

"Yeah, I get that stuff all over my clothes." Brook laughs. She was a messy eater. 

"Brook you get everything on your shirt." Mary says.

"She's a very messy person." I state. Brook smiles and nods her head, she knew it was true. Jimmy began to shout about what we were going to order, I simply laugh as he, Brian and Matt all got into a debate on what they were going to eat. "Why don't we just get hamburgers or something?" I suggest. They all turn their heads and look at me, then back at each other. 

* * * * * * 

Matt and I sit on the couch in our house watching Friends as we ate Nutella. Life couldn't get any better than that. It was nice spending time with Matt, whenever we had the chance to spend time together we would seize the moment. 

It was sad knowing it wasn't going to last long due to touring coming when they finish the album. 
I was trying my best not to think about it because I knew when he came home we would be back doing this all over again--sometimes I would go on tour with him and the others, but other times I would stay home as well as some of the other girls. 

It was usually because of family, or because the girls, including myself, would miss spending time with our animals, it was hard having to leave them. The first time Matt and I had gotten Bella but had to leave, I almost cried. It was like leaving your newborn child for the first time. 

As amazing as it would be seeing other cities, and counties, the best part would always be coming home.

Sorry that it's been so long since I've updated. I have been working on a new story, A7X story, actually, it's going to be super different and that's why I like it, and I know everyone will too. I'm going to be featuring someone special in the story so everyone will probably love it even more. I won't be giving anything away though, so everyone will have to wait until I finally upload it.