Home bitter home

The drive from Nevermore to New Jersey is a long 8-hour drive but she does not complain, it is quite peaceful having some long awaited quite time from everything, just the sound of the hearse's tiers driving on the pavement and the rain turning into snow beating off the windows as we drive. Thing curled up on the seat next to me in my bag.

Being at Nevermore, it seems like there is always so much that is happening and there is no peace and quiet, it is hard to tune out everything sometimes. Especially when I am trying to write my novel during my writing time and the investigation took a large chunk of my time.

I am sure this is not the case for Enid. I could not fathom having to be confined in a van for 40+ hours with 3 annoying and hyper wolf boys and her parents. She never talks about her brothers that much, she only mentioned her eldest brother Hunter, once when she was talking about the mock hunts her family would do, she would always be the last to finish and he would try to help her keep up. but I can imagen what the other 2 are like from seeing them around Nevermore. Always wrestling and playing sports, acting like complete fools, I am glad that Enid is much more cultured than those imbeciles. It would be absolute torture and not the good kind.

I look out the window Just as we reached the New Jersy border, the sun was starting to set. It was turning into the night. I look up in the sky and see the moon, it is the same moon I almost died under a few nights ago and the same moon that made Enid wolf out...

Ugh, why does everything remind me of her all of a sudden?

I am Wednesday Addams; I do not do crushes or let alone think about being with anyone romantically. I tried to open up to Tyler and look where that got me. So why am I feeling this way about her?

I have been confined to being roommates with her for almost 4 months and we are total opposites. When I arrived at Nevermore, I thought there was no way I would keep my sanity intact, sharing a room with her. From her obnoxious color choices, her creepy stuffed animal collection and her irritating bubbly personality. Every time I looked at her side of the room, it made me winze. I even tried to avoid her in my classes, but it seemed that we were in all the same classes other than her Lycan class and my dark art class. I could not get a break from her.

Then, I don't know what happened or why I let her infect my mind, but she slowly grew on me, and I found myself not able to say no to anything that she asked me. No one should have that power over me, not even my family can control me. Now she is all I can think about after the fight with crackstone and almost dying.

I wonder if Goody has anything to do with this...

I will have to investigate this more when I get home. I am intrigued to see what the effects Goody has done to me, I really had no choice but to let her in if I wanted to live, I don't know if it was just because I was dying and blacking out because of the blood loss, but I swore I saw her smirk right before she possessed me, I will have to do some research into this.

Ugh, it does not matter anyways, she is with Ajax, and she seems happy with him even though I do not think that are good together and besides, she never mentioned that she would be attracted to someone of the same sex before...

As an Addams, we do not judge or comment on one's identity or sexuality. Love is love and it is as simple as that. Addams are open-minded and welcoming for the most part.
The sun is fully down, and the moon is rising high into the night sky as we finally pull up to the Addams family mansion, it is a dark end of November evening. My favorite kind of night.

The outside has a thin layer of fresh snow on everything. The front gates Open up and we drive up to the mansion, my parents and Pugsley are waiting outside.