𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"You shouldn't have done that

"You shouldn't have done that."

"What..?"

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

.・゜゜・ 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛3𝘙 𝘌!𝘎𝘏𝘛 ・゜゜・.

┈➤ ˗ˏˋ " 𝘌𝘙𝘙0𝘙 " 'ˎ˗

𝖸/𝖭 𝖯𝖮𝖵.

As I opened my eyes, I saw myself standing in some sort of castle. It was dark and mysterious, with dark windows and a creepy vibe.

As I was looking around, suddenly it was like everything was flickering and then I saw the ghost infront of me again, and there were dead bodies everywhere..

The windows were broken, glass shards everywhere, lots of blood and weapons on the ground, and there layed the bloody corpses of some current countryhumans, organisations and old countryhumans..

My eyes widened in shock, and I clenched my fists. "What is this? Why are you showing me all of this?!" I questioned with anger in my tone, and I took a step towards the ghost. "Who the hell even are you?!"

The ghost looked at me blankly, and then for the first time they showed emotion.. But it was a negative emotion, it was anger. "You didn't follow my plan." They told me as I suddenly got blasted against a wall behind me, and I groaned in pain as a crack formed on the part where I got thrown against at.

I got dizzy, and I immediatly looked up at them in confusion and shock, and I took out my blade. "What are you doing? I thought you were helping me!!" I shouted and wondered what was happening.

"Obey me. Head down and kneel before me, prostrate yourself you fool." The ghost said coldly, and suddenly it teleported infront of me and I somehow automatically bowed down.