A/N + 'end' of this book

Wonder why I put the '' between end? Because it actually isn't really the end of this book, I'm just restarting it.

If you're confused, read my last A/N and there are my reasons of restarting. When I started this book, I was very messy and unorganized, and that was the cause of why things are so confusing, boring and rushed.

Now I'll restart this book but this time I sure will make it more organized. I have already started planning it in notes and its already turning out great. I'm sure I'll be able to finish the plan as soon as possible and then I'll start writing either today or tommorrow.

I'm currently planning the backstory/plot. If you have any ideas for the backstories, plot, or any other things then please tell me! I'm always interested in hearing other people's opinions and knowing how to entertain my readers more. Don't worry, it can be probably anything. Even extreme gore, murder, etc since that's one of the main things in this book.

I'd also like to know if yall want the countryhumans to have a different personality and what they're like, I don't like the stereotypes..

Upgrades in the rewrite:
• ✨More aesthetic✨
• Mini games, riddles, fun facts, etc
• A bit of a change in Y/N
• Longer chapters + Special things
• The sanrio characters most likely won't be there anymore sadly since I forget about them very easily (#muichirokinnie), but Chaos will definitely still be there for entertainment and humor
• It won't be rushed. Developing feelings will be slow this time so EU and NATO wont immediatly go kiss you (Sorry LadyKeei pookie🥺😘)

Anyways

I JUST READ THE LAST VOLUME OF THE DEMON SLAYER MANGA AND I CANT ANYMORE IM NOT READY FOR IT TO BE ANIMATED I'LL CRY SO HARD WHEN I SEE THE LAST EPISODE