𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲 - 𝐌𝐲 𝐆

Y/N POV
After the 4 hour journey of listening to Jill chatting and Georgia snoring, we finally arrived at Brighton & Hove Albion stadium.  Just driving up the road to the stadium, we couldn't believe the amount of people that had come to watch the game against Spain. We where all walking off the coach, me with Georgia, like always. I had headphones in so i couldn't really hear much but the fans were screaming! We put our things in the changing room and walked outside to the pitch.
The spanish team where going out at the same time so it was nice for us to see some of our Man City team mates before we turned to enemies for the next few hours

*time skip*
We where all kitted up and in the tunnel lining up to walk out and start the game. Me, Georgia, Lucy and Keira all at the back laughing but then had to put on our serious faces. I was stressing as this was my first time starting in the Euros, I had played in every game i just didn't start, but being in the tunnel was a bit mad. We had got all the way to the quarter finals and had been unbeaten all year, so there was alot of pressure. G could see i was a bit nervous so she gave my hand a quick squeeze and we started to walk out

We had reached the end of a stressful first half. Both teams played well, but we just couldn't get the ball in the net. G came and sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder and I started rubbing her back. "You okay my love" i asked "yeh" she replied "just tired. It's a stressful match" i nodded in agreement. Sarina walked in and gave us a team talk.

We started walking out to start the second half and we were all very motivated to get the game going. After ten minutes, Spain scored just slipping past Mary. But we didn't give up.

It was getting close to 90 minutes. But we did not go this far for nothing. Keira got the ball just outside the box the passed to Georgia and then to Hempo who sent it to Alessias head and luckily enough Tooney was stood in the perfect position and chipped it into the back of the net. We screamed as we all ran over to her and jumped on top of her.

The full time whistle was blow and was indicated that we would go into 30 minutes extra time. We all got a drink and i made my way over to Georgia. "Hiya" she said in her strong barrow accent and we just chatted until we got separated having to get into our positions. Before she walked off I said "score one for me" she nodded

It was the 96th minute of extra time and Keira had just received the ball and passed it to Georgia. It was a clear path as G made her way to just outside the box and booted it with her right foot as it housed missed the Spanish goalies finger tips and shot right into the back of the net. I screamed and ran to her and gave her the biggest hug "that's my G"i said as i kissed her head.

The full time whistle was blown and G just ran to me and we just hugged and I told her how proud i was. We both walked back inside to get ready to go back to SGP after we had celebrated with the fans for a bit.  I could not believe we had made it all the way to the semi finals. We all got on the bus and I sat next to Georgia and she cuddled into me and stayed like that until we got back I still can't believe she is mine.

A/N
so i hope you enjoy the second part oh my imagines book. Please if you have any requests of players and what you want me to write please leave some suggestions.
Thank you