𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤 - 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Not proof read

Reader Pov
I have been with my girlfriend, Ellie, for nearly 2 years now. We vaguely knew each other from the footballing world when we where younger as we both grew up in Sheffield, so we had crossed paths before. But I had a horrible injury when I was 16 so my dream was lost while hers carried on. I had lived in Manchester for a while as I worked as a music producer, but Ellie moved about 2016 to play for city. We lived in the same apartment complex so we saw each other all most every day. And eventually after us admiring eachother for months, I finally asked for a number.

Fast forward a few years and here we are. We had been living together for about a year now. Of course it was hard, her being a professional athlete but we got through it.

Recently we hadn't been spending that much time together. City had added an extra hour of training on so Ellie would get home a lot later than me as we lived just outside of Manchester and when she got caught in traffic , it could take nearly and hour to get home. But when she eventually got home, she went straight to bed. And with us both always having early morning, it felt like we spend barely no time together anymore.

One day when I was home alone, i don't know what came over, but tears just started flowing and there was no stopping. I felt like I hadn't had a good cry in years so my emotions where everywhere. A little while later, after I had calmed down a bit I heard the key in the door. I was confused as Ellie wasn't supposed to be home for another hour or so yet. "Hi baby" she shouted through the house. "Babe where are you" she asked. I ran out of the room and just jumped on Ellie as she engulfed me in a hug. "What's that for" she said chuckling "why are you home so early" I asked not answering her question. "Gareth let us go early cos we have next week off" "you have next week off?" I said shocked once i finally let go of her. She nodded in reply "i though I would surprise you. Baby have you been crying?" "No don't worry about it"

About an hour later, me and Ellie where cuddled up on the couch. "So what do you want to do next week" Ellie asked "anything as long as I'm with you" i said as I kissed her lips. She just chuckled. "Baby" "yep" I replied "so what was wrong earlier" she asked concerned. "I was just a bit overwhelmed and emotions where all over the place and I was missing you" "what do you mean missing me" "I feel like we don't see eachother that much anymore" "well don't worry about that anymore. Next week is going to make up for all the time we weren't together" " ok I like that idea" i said as i slowly started to fall asleep "goodnight my love"

Authors note
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I will hopefully be posting more. Sorry this is a bit short and do you want a pt 2