𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Request by @user79391218

Y/N pov

Y/N Y/N Everton forward to leave Everton after 6 years but is yet to sign a contract with other club.

The announcement had just been made. I have left Everton. Of course it hurts but I needed a change and Brighton seems best for me.  And it makes me closer to my girlfriend, Poppy Pattinson.

Me and Poppy have been dating for 3 years. We met when she joined Everton in 2020. I had been there my whole life but started playing with the seniors when I was 18. Everton was my life, my whole family support Everton. My cousin, Toni Duggan, also plays for Everton but not playing at the moment as she is having a little girl in a few months.

Anyway back to me and Poppy. She left Everton in mid 2022 ,just before I left for the euros, to go to Brighton. But we weren't apart for that long as she came to every match. I missed  seeing her everyday, training with her, even just waking up and her being by my side. But we both knew it was best for her. But my contract was coming to an end and I knew I needed something else. I loved Everton with all my heart but I wasn't improving tactically and I need a change in environment. So I made the decision to give to Brighton. But I haven't told Poppy yet. I was going down to visit her next week so I was going to surprise her as she always says if I ever move, she always has room for me

1 week later

I was driving down to Brighton, I was trying to think of what to say to her. 'What is she said no. She wouldn't. Stop overthinking it' I kept saying to myself.

Everything had been finalised with Brighton I just needed to announce it.

I arrived outside of Poppys apartment. I had butterflies in my stomach. She opened the door and without thinking grabbed me into a hug. I kissed her neck as she loosened the hug for a proper kiss.

A few hours later we where cuddled up on the couch watching a film after we had got back from dinner. 'Now is the time' I thought to myself. "Babe" I said sitting up. "Yeah" she replied. " I need to talk to you about something" " your not breaking up with me are you" she asked worried "no" I replied with a little chuckle "how would you feel about us living together" she looked at me confused "what do you mean" "I mean like us two,together again" i said. She smiled as she started to realise what I meant. "Yes yes a thousand times yes" she said with the biggest grin on both of our faces as she squeezed me. "Do you mean youve signed for Brighton" i smiled and nodded as she squeezed me even tighter. "Your going to love it here"

A/n
I'm sorry this is really close to the Lotte one but oh well. Thank you all for nearly 3k reads and nearly 60 votes. I just can't believe it and appreciated you all :)