𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲- 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞

Please read a/n at the end :)

Y/N PoV
After months of debating with Georgia, she finally agreed for us to go to London for Christmas. I used to go every year when I was little, and I loved it, so I wanted the same for when we eventually have children. So I thought the best way to do it was to get Georgia to love it just as much as I do.

We were currently driving down from our Manchester home, with Georgia driving and her hand on my thigh with her thumb rubbing up and down, eyes glued to the road in front. I felt my eyes start to drift. I was woke up be the feeling of my girlfriend giving me a slight nudge with a small kiss on my head, signaling we had arrived. I must have slept for a good 3 hours because we were quite a bit away when I fell asleep. "Come on my love" she said to me opening the car door. We picked up our bags from the boot and started to walk to a hotel room. It was a beautiful room with an amazing view of the city skyline. I was stood in front of the window in the living room taking in the view when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a light kiss on my neck. I leaned back into the hug and just took in this moment in the place I love the most with the person I love the most.

We stayed like that for a while before we decided to go for a walk and get something to eat. We chucked on our coats and set of, hand in hand. We chatted until we found a festive little restaurant. We sat in a booth and Georgia wrapped her arm around me as we chatted more. We stayed cuddled up there for a while and had a drink. We stayed out for a while and walked around the markets for a bit as Georgia loved them , they reminded her of her childhood. We just enjoyed being in each others company. We soon decided to go back to the hotel as it was Christmas Eve tomorrow and we wanted to have a full day out in London.

We got back to the hotel and Georgia fell onto the bed and opened her arms for me to join her. We stayed cuddled up for a while until I decided we should start getting ready for bed. " five more minutes" Georgia said. " we can have 8 hours of cuddles if you get up now" with that she rushed up.

After a while we where both in the bed cuddled up, with no sign of either of us going to sleep. I was deep in thought about how lucky I am right now. Georgia noticed and asked "what are you thinking about love" "about there's no place I'd rather be right now"

A/n
Sorry this is a short on but I love it. If you can tell I love Georgia but no one really writes about her and she is very underrated so I do, but if anyone is thinking about writing anything about her, please do. I'm also writing a Viv chapter about an instagram live so please write some questions that I could use for that chapter.