47. Friends of the Past

3rd Person POV.
Location: the New age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently making his way to the headmistress's office when he got there he was greeted to the sight of the girl from the underworld with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Y/n: hey you're that girl from the underworld!!!

Ravel: yes I am Ravel Phenix next head of the House of Phoenix

Y/n: well it's nice to meet you Ravel I really hope we can be great friends.

Ravel: I hope for the same as well.

Ravel mind: and soon enough we will be more than friends~

Y/n: so why don't I show you around the academy a little warning though it's going to take a while because this place is super massive.

Ravel: sounds good to me please lead the way.

Y/n L/n proceeded to show the next head of the House of Phoenix around the new age Academy the process took a couple hours but neither of them complained in fact the two of them got to know each other very well once it was over Y/n L/n showed his new friend to her dorm room on the 14th floor ironically she had the dorm room right next to him I guess being a high class Devil comes with some perks.

Y/n: well here you are dorm 1407.

Ravel: I'm so happy that I was able to see you again.

Y/n: and I'm really glad to see you again speaking of how is your brother doing I hope I didn't like kill him or anything.

Ravel: well I'll be honest with you I think you might have scared him for life because for the first week since the battle he was in a fetal position sucking his thumb and rocking back and forth like a psychotic baby now he's just very withdrawn and he doesn't really talk to anyone for his act of dishonesty and cheating he got his Peerage taken away from him and he lost his status as a noble high-class devil.

Y/n: wow sucks to be him.

Ravel: yeah well he's a jerk so let's not worry about him so let's just not focus on him.

Y/n: okay!

Ravel: I'll see you tomorrow I've got to do some stuff.

Y/n: okay good night then

Ravel: good night Y/n~

Ravel went into her room and she immediately started setting up her room the first thing she did was unpack her clothes and put them in her new walk-in closet and in her closet she even set up her little Shrine to Y/n L/n she even had her little plushie set up in the proper position as soon as she put him down he began to speak.

Plushie Y/n: I love you!

Ravel: and I love you too~

(Time skip the next day)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently hanging out in the occult research Club apparently there was something of grave importance that he needed to be present for soon enough two girls entered the room both of them were Sisters of the church and for some reason they looked very creepily familiar to Y/n the first girl had chestnut hair tied up into twin ponytails she was wearing a black skin tight suit under her white cloak on her left arm she had a strange band tied around the bicep of her left arm but the weird thing was it had all very strong holy aura.