Stu's brothers

Requested by Bisquits93

Doug - 18, the oldest

Tim- 18, the middle

Stu- 18- the youngest
--------------------------------

Billy loomis knew that stu was a triplet over the years of their friendship and relationship, but he never met his brothers.

Which was surprising since they lived in woodsboro as well. Stu had told him that Doug doesn't really like going outside and that Tim usually hangs out with his friends.

Although his brothers wanted to meet Billy since stu had told them that they were dating.

Billy would admit that he was a bit nervous about meeting stu's brothers. He wanted them to like him.

He hoped that they wouldn't hate him. He doesn't want stu to choose between him and his brothers.

Currently, Billy was standing outside of the macher,nervously shifting from one foot to the other.

Debating whether or not he should knock or just enter. Decideding he should knock, he raised his fist and knocked on the door before waiting for the door to be answered.

He waited a few seconds before the door swung open, and a stu look alike stood their, glaring at him.

He was just as tall as stu with black hair ,he siezed Billy up and down before asking, "Who are you?"

"I'm uh..billy , stu's boyfriend," Billy told him , "Oh, you're him," Okay, what the hell was that supposed to mean?

Before Billy could open up his mouth to speak , stu's look alike was pushed out of the way, and stu was smiling at Billy, reaching out, grabbing Billy's hand and dragging him inside.

"Hi Billy," stu kissed his cheek ," hi doll," Billy smiled at him , "Did you introduce yourself yet?" Stu asked, looking at his brother

"No, I didn't," his brother replied, "Billy, this is my oldest brother Doug, Doug, this my boyfriend Billy," stu introduced them

"I was expecting more," Doug mumbled ,"be nice, Doug," stu told him

"What? I'm just saying," Doug said with a shrug before stu could tell him something else. Footsteps sounded on the stairs before another stu look alike came over.

"Oh hey dude! You must be Billy, right? Stu's boyfriend? I'm stu's older brother Tim. Nice to meet you," now Billy liked this one, Doug, not so much.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too," Billy said, with a small nod. A small ring rang throughout the house.

"I gotta check on that!" Stu left quickly walking to the kitchen, leaving Billy with his two brothers alone.

"I don't like you," Doug told him, and Billy rolled his eyes, "I don't like you either,"

"Doug, don't start," Tim whispered, but Doug ignored him

"I don't think you're good enough for my little brother. " Doug told Billy, stepping closer to him.

Billy didn't back down. He took a step forward towards Doug as well. Tim stared at the both of them.

"Well, too bad, I don't care what you think, I love stu, and nothing will ever make me stop loving him," Billy said

Doug stared at him before he smiled ,"Okay," Billy blinked, what the fuck just happened

Doug walked away into the kicthen and Tim smiled at Billy, "dude, you just got Doug's approval, congrats not a lot of people can get his approval," Tim told him

"Wait?did stu date someone else before me?" Billy asked, Tim shook his head ,"nope,I mean we wouldn't really call them stu's boyfriends more like first dates only since they always stood up stu on the second date. What jerks," Tim told him

"Welcome to the family, dude," he added, patting his shoulder as he walked past him.

Billy stood there dumbfounded before stu peeked his head out from the kitchen

"Babe! Come on, the foods ready," Billy nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hey doll, who were the guys that stood you up?" Billy questioned

"Oh, don't worry about that, I took care of them," Doug replied with a small smirk

"I think you and I would be getting along,"
--------------------
Word count - 666

Hope you enjoy

Does anyone else love Doug and Tim?

Check out Bisquits93 book called The macher Bros !

It is an au where Doug, Tim, and stu are triplets!