Falcon and Raven

I wish I was there with Natasha to see the look on Pierce's face when he sees Fury alive. But Steve needs me and Sam for the next part of the mission. The plan was already set in motion when we broke into the Triskelion. Sam and Hill held their guns up while I stood next to Steve as the doors opened. The tech guy immediately held his hands up.

"Excuse us," Steve said. The man shook in fear as he stepped aside to let us in. Just for good measure, more like a threat, I made my eyes glow red as I snarled at the man. He let out a girlish shriek as he backed away further to the wall.

I heard Sam chuckle as we walked through the halls. "You just had to scare him, didn't you?" he asked amusingly.

"It was either him or you," I deadpanned.

We quickly made our way through. A few guards held their weapons toward us but my eyes glowed before I flung their bodies back. One was about to get up but Hill pointed the gun behind the man as Steve went over to the P.A. system

"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers," he began. "You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."

Steve sighed as he finished his speech.

Sam had a smirk on his face. "Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?"

"He's a great leader," I muttered which got Steve to smile. "But it gets annoying after a while. Which is why Tony doesn't really get along with him after a while."

I patted Steve's shoulder before he, Sam, and I made our way toward the Helicarriers. As soon as we stepped foot outside HYDRA soldiers began firing at us.

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked.

My eyes glowed white as I began to levitate in the air. "If they're shooting at you, they're bad," Steve said. Dark mist began to materialize in my hand. "And Raven, don't kill anyone."

I levitated one of the crates before launching it at a few HYDRA agents. "No promises made," I said.

Steve sighed as Sam launched himself into the air. Sam and I took the upper level of the Hellicarrier while Steve went below. Sam and I kept dodging the bullets.

"Hey, Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about," Sam said.

I brought my hand up to shoot a dark beam at one of the cannons. "Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos!"

Sam nearly dodged the beam. "Woah! A little heads up next time."

I flew toward one of the guards and tackled him to the ground. Soon after, I brought my elbow up to hit the next HYDRA agent's nose before kicking him away from me. My hands went up to hold the oncoming agents together before colliding their bodies together. Right after that, I moved my hand so it could yank one of the HYDRA cannon's head off before throwing it toward the other.

"Raven, status?" Hill asked.

"I'm good," I said before shooting another dark beam toward the agents.

"Falcon, status?"

"Engaging," Sam said as he flew past me. "And someone remind me not to piss off the demon."

"I'm a Cambion," I said the same time Steve said, "She's a Cambion."

"Still a demon." Once the guards were down, Sam and I met in the middle of the Helicarrier. "Alright, Cap, we're in." We heard a loud whirling and turned to see another HYDRA jet making its way toward us. "Shit!"

I grabbed Sam and created a portal beneath us right as the jets started firing. After dropping Sam off by the helicarrier, my astral projection flew at the jet before it began destroying the engine.

"Eight minutes, Cap," I hear Hill over the communicator.

"Working on it," Steve said. I heard a few grunts. "Alpha locked."

"Raven, where are you now? Where's Falcon?"

"We got separated," I answered before flying in front of another jet. "I think he's ok."

"You think?"

"We're good," Sam said. I heard him cheer. "Oh, yeah! I'm in. Bravo locked."

"Two down, one to go."