1.⬜️Sick Day⬜️-Brance

WARNINGS- F slur, homophobia
No one's POV:
Bruce was on his way to Vances house after a long day at school. Vance is his boyfriend, they have been dating for 9 months and their relationship is going strong.

As Bruce was walking to Vance's house, he was listening to the song "rises the moon" by Liana Flores. He personally loves that song but Vance doesn't like it, well because they have very different music tastes but Vance would listen to anything that Bruce listens too even if he didn't like it.

When Bruce finally arrived at Vance's house, he knocked on the door, waiting for a response. He expected Vance to open the door but his dad opened it. Bruce didn't really like Vance's dad because, 1, he was homophobic, 2, because he was always drunk, and 3, because he was an abusive father and husband. Vance's father knew that Vance and Bruce were a couple and he obviously didn't like that.

"Oh it's you.." Vance's father said. "Yeah. I'm just here to make sure Vance is doing okay." Bruce said.

"I guess you can come in. Don't make my son more of a faggot then he already is." His dad obnoxiously said. Bruce just rolled his eyes and went upstairs to see his sick boyfriend.

Bruce's POV:
I walked upstairs and knocked on Vance's door. "Vancee it's me Bruce open up." I said while softly tapping on the door, trying not to disturb him. "Baby im gonna come in now." I walk into his room to see him laying down on his stomach with tissues on the floor next to his trash can. The trash can was overflowing with tissues.

"How are you feeling my love?" I asked him calmly. "I feel like fucking shit." Vance responds while sniffing. "Do you want me to get you anything to eat or drink?" I ask. "Can i just have water please?" "Of course!" I say as I turn back to go to the kitchen. "Thank you babyyy" Vance yells from upstairs, dragging out the "y".

I walk down the staircase and go to the kitchen to get a cup and fill it with water. I see Vance's father passed out on the couch with beer bottles everywhere. (Terrence Blake dupe)

I jog back up the stairs and give Vance his water while shutting the door behind me. "Here you go Vance." I say as i help him sit up. "Thanks again Bruce." "No problem" I say while giving him a slight smile. I sit next to Vance while he is sitting up to make sure he is comfortable. Even though he is sick and doesn't feel good. I still think he looks absolutely gorgeous. I wanted to let him know that too.

"Y'know Vance, even though you feel like trash i still think you are the most beautiful person i've ever seen." I say while running my fingers through his hair. Vance looks up from his cup and gives me a slight smile. "Oh shut up Yamada" He says while laughing a bit. I can also see he is blushing a bit.  I give him a kiss on his forehead and help him lay back down.

"Alright V im gonna head home" I say but before i can get my backpack and leave, Vance says "Noooo stay pleasee for mee?" I laugh a bit at this. "Fine i'll stay since it's Friday." I say while walking back to him and laying down on his bed.  I put my head on his chest as he lays on his back.

"Good night my love." I say

"Goodnight baby" Vance says

We slowly drift to sleep as we are snuggled up against each other.

God i love this boy..

OKAYY THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SHOT/THING IVE EVER WRITTEN ON HERE. Also, sorry for not making this totally about Vance being sick i just realized it more about Brances relationship. 
BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINKK.

I hope you liked ittt :))

672 words ‼️