2. ⬜️Free🟦- Rinney

WARNINGS- Implied r@pe/SA, threats
Robins POV:
4:16 AM
I still couldn't believe that my favorite person in the entire world was missing. Finney..

I was at the Blake's house and i was sleeping at the foot of Gwen's bed. I promised that i would protect her with everything i could. I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to her as with Finney.

I was struggling to fall asleep, i just couldn't stop thinking about Finn because i didn't even know if he was okay. I was about to drift off to sleep when i heard a big gasp. I look over and i see Gwen popped up from her bed looking around.

"Gwen, what happened?!?" I asked her as i sat at the wend of her bed. "I-I saw him.." She responded with. "Saw who Gwen? Who?!" "Finney. He's in danger we need to help him." she responded.

We both ran downstairs to see that her father was not there. Terrance cares that Finney was missing but not as much as me and Gwen did.

"Should I call Vance and Bruce? They could help us." I asked Gwen.

"Sure, call them up but hurry!" She kinda yelled.

I called Bruce and he didn't answer. "Come on Bruce pick up" i said to myself. He didn't answer the 3rd call, so i called Vance instead and he of course he answered because only Vance would be up at this unholy hour.

"VANCE!! Holy shit you need to get over here fast, Gwen saw Finney in her dream. And do you know if Bruce is awake?" I yelled. "Bruce is sleeping but i'll be over with him soon." He responded.

"Wait are you at his house right now?" I questioned.

"Maybe." he said. "Yeah okay whatever just hurry your asses up!!" I shouted while hanging up.

5 minutes later Vance and Bruce arrived at the door. I opened the door and they were standing there in their pajamas. "Finally you dipshits are here!" I yelled at them. "It was literally 5 minutes and plus we ran here because we don't have a car." Bruce replied while dragging Vance in the house.

We called the police department and ran to the place that Gwen saw in her dream. We were all out of breath when Gwen finally stopped and said that we were here.

We waited for the police to come. 5 minutes later they finally arrived. Me and Gwen went up to the police car.

"Finney Blake, he's in that house! I'm sure of it i saw it in my dreams!!" Gwen shouted. "Little girl. You saw the missing Blake child in your dreams?" the police officer questioned and looked at the other officer.

"Just go inside and find my fucking boyfriend you dumb ass bitches!!" I yelled

They ran to the house and knocked hard on the door, waiting for a response. "Police is here! Open up!" the officer yelled.

Finneys  POV:
The grabber was just about to swing the axe at me but i dodged it and ran up the stairs.

He followed me upstairs, i ran as fast as i could but not fast enough because he took me in his arms. He put a knife against my neck.

"Now now naughty boy. Remember what happened the first time you tried this silly escaping act? Because i sure do, it was funnn" he says while dragging out the "n". I felt sick to my stomach. I never want to remember what happened in the basement that day.

He was about to kill me. I thought he was..

But that's when we heard a big bang on the door. It was the police. "HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!" i yelled trying to get out of the grabbers strong grip. Before i could yell anymore he slapped his hand right over my mouth. "If you say one more fucking word. I will gut you like a pig right here. And strangle you with your own intestines." He threatened me while smoking. Fucking psycho.

"We are coming in now!" The police yelled and crashed down the door. The grabber threw me behind his back, attempting to hide me.

That's so fucking stupid because you can obviously tell when a child is standing behind someone but we are talking about the grabber, he's not the smartest person.

The police immediately ran to the grabber and put him in handcuffs. "Sir you are being arrested for the kidnapping of the missing Blake child." The officer said while taking the grabber outside. "WHAT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING" the grabber tried to protest.

"Sir, the child was standing right behind you. Whatever you say will be used in court." the officer said while putting the grabber in the police car.

I walk outside and the first person i see was Gwen because she was standing right by the fence.

Then i saw Robin talking to the detectives. God i was so happy to see him.

Then i saw Bruce and Vance, they were sitting next to Gwen holding hands while Bruce's head was on Vances shoulder.

Gwen immediately ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever. She was crying and i was starting to tear up. "FINNEY! I'm so glad you are okay." she said. "Yeah. Me too Gwen." i said while giving her a slight smile.

Gwen went back to the fence. Vance and Bruce came over to me. We group hugged. "Hey kid, im glad your okay." Vance said. Tears were falling down Bruce's face. "Yeah thank god your okay." he said while wiping away his tears with his sleeve.

Vance rubbed Bruce on the back as they walked back to the fence to go talk to Gwen.

Robin finally turned around and when he was me, he widened his eyes and ran at me full speed. 

"HOLY SHIT FINN! I'm so fucking happy your alive and okay."  he said as he pulled me in for a tight hug. "Oh robin. I'm glad i'm here too." i said as he put his hand on the back of my head, playing with my hair. We finally pulled away from the hug and he kissed me.

After he pulled away he pecked small kisses all around my face. I giggled as he was doing this.

"I love you mi amor. I love you so fucking much." he said as he gave me one more kiss on my lips.

"I love you too Robin, forever and always." i said back.

I'm so happy i made it out of that basement alive.

I also take requests :)

Thank you for reading my 2nd oneshot!!
I LOVE YOU GUYSS 🫶🏽

1118 words🤘🏽