3. 🟦Fight⬜️- Brance

IM BACK BITCHESSSS 😜😜

im so so so sorry for just leaving out of no where and not writing
WARNINGS- ALOT of curse words, homosexuals, making up and making out👻

No one's POV:
Vance stomped into his boyfriend, Bruce's house. Bruce followed behind Vance while slamming the door shut and he locked it.

"VANCE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?! YOU HAVE TO STOP GETTING INTO THESE FIGHTS. I LITERALLY HAD TO PICK YOU UP FROM THE POLICE STATION!! THIS IS LIKE THE 4TH TIME I HAD TO DO THIS." Bruce yelled as Vance was facing the other way.

"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO COME GET ME YOU COULD HAVE JUST FUCKING LEFT ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES!!" Vance said, turning to face Bruce. "I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT BECAUSE IM NOT A BAD PERSON UNLIKE YOU." Bruce said as he used his hands to express himself.

"OKAY YOU KNOW THATS NOT FAIR. I LITERALLY DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU. SORRY THAT IM NOT A PRISSY FUCK WHO GETS EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM ON A SILVER FUCKING PLATTER." Vance said. "FUCK YOU VANCE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I EVEN CAME TO COME GET YOU." Bruce yelled as he started to cry, he was saying a bunch of stuff he didn't mean. He was just angry at Vance.

"OH SO THATS HOW YOUR GONNA BE?!? GOD STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH BRUCE. GROW THE FUCK UP!" Vance yelled, getting all up in Bruce's face. "WHATEVER VANCE. I DONT EVEN NEED YOU. SO PISS OFF!" Bruce yelled as he ran up the stairs to his room. When he got to his room he slammed the door.

Vance was about to leave but he heard the door open again. Bruce popped his head out the door and yelled "OH AND DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT BITCH." Bruce slammed his door again. "OH YEAH WELL FUCK YOU I DONT NEED YOU EITHER." Vance yelled as he ran outside.

3 weeks later
No one's POV:

Bruce and Vance still haven't spoken since the fight. When they saw each other in the hallways of school, they would just dirty look each other and walk the other way. Anything to avoid each other.

Vance has been hanging out with Billy and Robin who were his best friends. And Bruce has been hanging out with Griffin and Finney, who were his best friends .

Bruce's POV:
It was finally lunch time, i don't think i could handle another word that came out of Mrs Johnson's mouth. I saw Finney and Griffin and sat down next to them. It was very silent until Finney spoke up. "So how's things with you and Vance?" He asked. "Not good. I still haven't talked to him since the fight that happened. "Oh. You should talk to him after school!" Griffin suggested. Finney nodded his head in agreement. "Huh? No, no. I cant do that!" I said. "You can, your just scared to." Griffin said.

"What would i even say?!" I said. "We'll start off by apologizing?" Finney said. "Just do it after school then tell us what happens" Griffin said. "Okay fine." I said as i got up to throw away my tray. On the way back to the table, me and Vance lock eyes. He just rolled his eyes and looked away. He didn't roll his eyes out of anger. He rolled his eyes out of.. sadness?

Vances POV:

"Dude! Just talk to him. I always talk to my boyfriend the day after i get into a fight with him. Not 3 weeks later." Robin said

"Wait you have a boyfriend??" I said.

"Pftt how did you not know?" Billy said as he put his lunch tray on the table and sat down.

"I'm dating Finney and he's dating Griffin. Get with it man!" Robin said.

"Jeez sorry." I said. I looked over and i saw Bruce throwing his trash away. We lock eyes for a couple is seconds. God i missed him so much. I just rolled my eyes and tried to listen to Robin and Billy's conversation.

I looked over and saw Griffin and Finney now sitting at our table and Bruce no where to be found in the lunch room.

*What the hell, how did they get here so fucking fast* i thought to myself.

"Babe i'm not saying that The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is better then Enter the Dragon but likeee.. come on.." Robin said, talking to Finney. "Really, Enter the Dragon is obviously better!" Finney said.

"Sorry Robin, i gotta go with Enter the Dragon." Billy said as griffin nodded his head in agreement. "Vance! What do you think?" Griffin said. While he was saying this i was completely zoned out.

"Huh? What?" I said. "What do you think?? Enter the Dragon or The Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" Billy repeated. "Oh. I really don't give a shit." I replied.

"Alright fuck all of you guys! Except Finn. Love you baby." Robin said as he kissed finn on the cheek and got up.

"Ew.." i said. "Shut up Vance ur just made my boyfriend loves me and your doesn't" "Oh shit.." Billy, Griffin, and Finney said at the same time.

"Arellano.. i'll give you 3 seconds to run.." I said. "3..." I started to count. "RUN ROBIN!!" Finney yelled. "Fuck it." I said while getting out of my seat and running after him.

"WHAT THE FUCK VANCE YOU SAID 3!!" Robin said while running. "YOU SAID 3!!!" He repeated. While we were running everyone was looking at us.

Finney,Griffin, and Billy got up and ran after us. "Sorry guys, enjoy your lunches!" Billy yelled to the rest on the lunch room.

After school

Bruce's POV:
I was laying in my bed and reading a book. While i was reading my book, i hear knocking on my window.

I got scared and open the blinds and see.. Vance.

I open my window and let him in. "What are you stalking me now?" I said as he climbed through my window.

"Shut up Yamada, I came to apologize." He said. "Okay i also wanted to apologize." I said.

No one's POV:

"I'll start." Vance said. "I'm so so sorry that i got into another fight and i'm so sorry that you had to drag me out of the police station. You know that i want to stop fighting because i know how much it upsets you but i cant stop. Im sorry, I know i haven't been the best boyfriend but i'll try to do better." Vance said while tearing up. Bruce was already crying.

"I'm also very sorry. I'm sorry for saying that i didn't need you which is a complete lie because of course i need you. And your not a bad boyfriend, you just need to stop getting into so many fights because you can get really hurt. And i guess i did. overreact a bit." Bruce said, still crying.

"No, no. You didn't overreact. Your right. I should stop getting into fights everyday." Vance said while wiping away the tears on Bruce's face with his thumb.

"I kinda did and again i'm sorry for yelling at you. I was also kinda of being a bad boyfriend." Bruce said

"No baby, your perfect. Stop telling yourself negative stuff. Okay?" Vance said.

"Okay but I just feel li-" Bruce said but before he got to finish, Vance grabbed the back of Bruce's head and smashed their lips together.

Their lips moved in sync and they turned their head opposite ways every 5 seconds. Bruce put his arms around Vances neck as Vances hands travelled down to rest on Bruce's waist.

After like 30 seconds they disconnected their lips. "I love you baby, so fucking much." Vance said. "I love you too my love." Bruce said. They pecked each other on the lips once more. "Do you want to stay over?" Bruce suggested. "Sure" Vance said.

They got changed into their pajamas and laid down. Vance was laying on his back with his arm around Bruce's shoulder while Bruce was laying his head on Vances bare chest.

"Goodnight Yamada." Vance said. "Goodnight Hopper." Bruce said. They shared one more kiss together and went to sleep.

RAHHHH I POSTED AGAIN!! i love you guys so so much and i hope you enjoyed this chapter! i'll for sure post more!❤️❤️

thoughts? might have mistakes bc i didn't read over😭

1403 words😜❤️