4. ⬜️Candy shop⬜️-Briffin

no warnings!!

Griffins POV:
I was so happy that i got to hang out with my boyfriend billy today. We haven't hung out in so long because of school and all that.

"What do you want to do today Griffin?" Billy asked me. "Hmm, im not sure.. Maybe we could go to the candy shop?" I suggested. "Sure babe, why not!" He said kissing me on the head. "YAY!" i shot up from the couch and ran to put my shoes on.

*Time skip to the candy shop*

Billy's POV:
Griffin was so excited to come here today because he loves candy. He's so adorable when he gets stuff that he wants.

"Hey Billy. Look!" Griffin said as he pointed to the jar of skittles. "It's you, Vance, Bruce, Robin, and Finney." He said giggling as he pointed to different skittles in the jar.

"What about you? Don't act like your not one of us." I said. "I don't do that gay stuff man." He said clearly as a joke. "Ohh okay" I said as i rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Oh my goodness." Griffin said as he stared at a giant gummy bear. "Oh wow." i said, also looking at it. I knew Griffin would want the gummy bear.

I look over and Griffin was looking at me. "No. no.. that gummy bear is like $50!!" I said. "Pleaseee." Griffin said. God i can't say no to him. "Ugh fine. Your lucky i love you." i said as i grabbed it off the shelf. "Thank you Billy!!" he said as he pecked me on the lips.

Griffins POV:

I knew i would get the gummy bear because he literally can't say no to me. We walk out of the store after buying the giant gummy bear and walk home together. "Thanks again Billy, for buying me the gummy bear." I said. "Yeah Yeah, you knew i wouldn't say no." Billy responded.

"I guess i'm just irresistible then." I said smirking and shrugging. We linked hands and enjoyed the rest of our walk home sharing laughs.

thoughts?

sorry that this was kind of short but i will make longer oneshots later on! love you guys lots!!❤️❤️

372 words😉🫵🏽