Chapter 12: Meet the Eyes

»»- - - - - ★ - - - - -««

3:20 AM

   Amy was standing at her balcony from her quarter. She examined the appealing stars that shone in the live night. She kept thinking about her future, if she will find her love, or be stranded with Scourge, forever. But she shook that thought out of her head and continued to admire the shining stars. She looked down to see the civilians walking along the entrance of the castle. She smiled once more and looked up to the night sky again.

"Mother..." Amy whispered.

Amy brought her two hands together, closed her eyes and began to pray to her Mother.

"I hope you are doing well... Happy birthday.."

Amy doesn't know why, but she would cry anytime she'd pray. It was just her.
She began to feel tears streaming down her cheek.

"Mother,"

Amy began again.

"Please guide me to my true love."

Amy whispered beneath her breath, but then her eyes shot opened as she remembered something.

"I'll be marrying Prince Sonic if we find him!" beamed Amy.

Then, she began to sob.

"Oh, Mother!" Amy said frantically.

"Please spare Sir Sonic! He has gon missing! Will you please help us find him instead of finding my true love? Mother, please?" Amy shouted out to the dark sky.
She grabbed onto the railing and let tears stream down her cheeks.

But, she didn't know,

That Prince Sonic was very close.

Very.

   She looked at the hill that surrounded the kingdoms. But then she saw something move within the bushes of the forest. Amy's eyes widened after remembering that the movement she saw came from the far away enchanted forset, but the forest layed on a great hill that was a little close and higher than the balconey she stood upon. She rubbed her eyes to clear out the tears and leaned forward to get a better view. Until, she saw it.
   Amy froze. Her eyes widened and she began to tremble of fear. And she got even more terrified as she saw the creature stared back at her eyes with intense, shiny, cold, green eyes...

»»- - - - - ★ - - - - -««

The Beast sat at the foot of a tree near some bushes. He admired the Princess that stood at a balcony very high it was almost the same height as where the hill sat. Sonic kept his attention towards her.

"Oh, Lady Amy..."

He saw that Amy started praying. He watched but was confused when she shot her eyes open. He leaned further in to hear what she was going to say.

"I'll be marrying Prince Sonic if we find him!" beamed Amy.

Sonic's eyes widened after she said that.

"She'll... what..?" whispered Sonic. "R-Really?" said Sonic excitedly. His heart began racing. But then his ears drooped down as he saw Amy crying and his eyes shrunk with alert.

"Oh, Mother! Please spare Sir Sonic! He has gon missing! Will you help us find him instead of finding my true love? Mother, please?"

   Sonic felt hurt as he had to forcefully watch Amy cry. He began to wince at the thought that she cared for his safety when he was basically a stranger to her. He watched closely behind a bush but was then startled when Amy saw him shuffling through the bushes.
   He got frightened as he knew that Amy has seen him. But he didn't want to flee, because deep inside, he did want her to notice him. But realized he's a Beast at the moment. He then began to grunt to the thought that he scared her. Sonic noticed that Amy was trembling. All he was able to do was scare her more with his terrible cold eyes.

»»- - - - - ★ - - - - -««

   Amy slowly backed away from the balcony into her quarter. She closed the double doors slowly, trying to see if the creature was a threat. Which she thought was most certainly.
   She closed the double doors all the way and backed away from the doors, then she cautiously looked around her quarter. She walked over to her closet and took out some pajamas. She changed quickly, still afraid of the creature she's seen. Afterwards, she pulled her large curtain a little bit to get a view at the forest again. The cold, piercing eyes were gone, relieving her.

"Was that the Beast...?" Amy thought, still frightened about what she had seen. She closed the curtain and turned off the light and fell asleep wondering...

Is that bad luck?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 14, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

(Discontinued) The Towered Princess (A Were SonAmy Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें