PART-10

Nathan and Amara were observing the scene going on in backside of the car
"They are so cute"
Nathan started acting as if he was gagging.
Amara laughed seeing this.

"Promise me you will love me the most"
"Promise"
"Even more than our kid?"She was looking at him innocently.
"Even more than our..."Fabian stopped abruptly.

Nathan stopped the car in the middle of the road and Amara spitted the water she was drinking.
"WHATTTTT????"Fabian shouted
"Urghhh! Why are you shouting?"
"Do you expect me to remain calm after you suddenly announce like this?How??"
"How else am I supposed to say I am pregnant? And What do you mean by how?I think you forgot. Let me remind you, Fabian my husband, my love we have spent so many days and nights together kissing, jumping, exploring...."
"Okay okay stop. I know the process. It's just I am so overwhelmed."

Both of them got out out of the car.
"Are you not happy?"She asked while crying.
" What?? No....you are taking it wrong. I am the happiest person right now. And please stop crying. It's just that it was sudden that's all. How can I not be happy love? It's our child. OURS."
There were tears in theirs eyes but these tears were something which brought joy to their hearts.
He kissed her forehead.
At that moment Amara and Nathan came and hugged them wishing them congratulations.
"We are so happy for you guys"
"So that's why you were so cranky today." Before Stella can blast his ears for this statement, he asked,"Are you sure you still..?"
"Yes Fabian I am coming."
There was silence and suddenly Fabian said,
"STEFAN"
."Huh?"
" We are going to name our kid Stefan if boy
and FAITH if girl."
"They are beautiful names, Fabian" Amara spoke.
Stella pouted while saying " How come you get both the names so perfect on first try?"
And then suddenly she clapped excitedly," You know what we are going to call our child KITKAT at home"
Fabian looked at her lovingly and said," It's perfect "

"What's up with you guys using nicknames like these?" Nathan asked them amusingly.
" Names are still okay like being cute and all but who carves words " Arrested " and "Lost" on their wedding bracelets?"Amara asked them.
"Actually ...There is a story behind it. When we were kids, I always pretended to be a cop whenever we used to play because I admired my dad a lot and wanted to be one when I grow up. So every time I used to ask him to play the role of thief so that I can arrest him. He denied all the time..."
" and now look at the fate . I got arrested to her for lifetime." Fabian completed the sentence.
"Yeah...And I always liked to win in games. But at the end I lost my heart to him."
While they were telling the story , it felt like they were reminiscing all the silly things they did and realising how those silly things turned into a beautiful future.
"You guys are like a romance novel"Amara spoke.
All were chatting happily on the road.

"Guys we are ten minutes away" Nathan told them.
And suddenly everyone got serious.
" You know the plan right? First Stella and Aunt Amara will free the girls in the basement while us guys will distract them." Fabian told them.
Everyone nodded their head.
While Stella was going,Fabian caught her wrist and said," Be careful love"
Stella smiled at him and went ahead.
"Wait a minute "Fabian told Nathan.
" It's not time to do this."
" It will just take five minutes"He told Nathan while giving him a paper "Keep it with you."
"I hope that the time never comes when I have to bring it out." Nathan answered him.

Then, Nathan and Fabian entered the bar.
"Hello Son. You are here. Ahh! You have brought a guest I see. Kol, This is my son Nathan."
"Dad. He is my friend Fabian. He has a huge name in mafia business. I am sure you have heard of him Kol" Nathan told them.
"He helped a lot in taking down Stella."
" Ahh ! That bitch." As soon as Zest spoke this,Fabian hands were in a tight fist.
While they were conversing about drugs,it was almost an hour.
The backdoor slightly creaked. It means mission was successful. They had made few code signs.
They took down the whole gang and bodyguards silently with the help of Fabian's and Nathan's men.
Now  Zest ,Kol and Kol's bodyguard were only left.
Stella and Amara were on the backdoor listening to the conversation.
Suddenly Zest spoke, " It's pity that I had to took down that bitch. She was a beauty. Just like her mother." He was in a trance but suddenly his eyes got angry when he spoke about her father," But she had his blood. I hate him. He took away my love. So I destroyed everything that he loved." He started laughing loudly.
Stella got angry hearing this and was about to break the door when Fabian noticed this and stood up suddenly,
" So Zest, Kol I would like to have a deal. What say? "
"Yeah sure" ,Kol said.
" Before making the deal, I think we have some guests who are intruding" Zest said to Kol's bodyguard to check.
" Sir, there are two women here"
"Kill them" Zest said
"Stop it. How can you just ask him to kill them? " Nathan shouted angrily.
" CALM DOWN NATHAN" His voice was calm but cold " They must be two hostages we have no use of. It will finally be my 13 number. Just keep the bodies aside,I have to get them ready before delivering to police."

When that bodyguard lifted his gun to point towards Stella,Fabian took out his gun and shot him in the head.
" And here I thought you were the calm one." Zest smirked at Fabian
Fabian glared at him," I am the calmest person you will meet but I hate people who kills innocent people and destroys their families .You specifically should be wary of me considering you have history of doing both the things I hate. It's your time Zest."
Zest and Kol called for his members.
But no one came.

" Ohh are you calling for your rented goons? Wait I have already put them to sleep. They will wake up directly in jail where soon you will join them" Stella came from behind.
Zest was shocked would be an understatement," BUT HOW? How are you alive? Nathan killed you?"
" Did I now?" Nathan asked smirking and pointing his gun at Zest
"Why? Why would you betray your father?" Zest lost his control and started throwing things.
"Don't even use the father word. You should be ashamed. But well you are not even deserving to be called human,so you can't understand what emotion means,right?"
Suddenly Kol shot a bullet at Amara. Even though she tried to dodge it, still her leg got injured.
Stella took out her gun and shot at Kol
"This is for all those innocent lives you spoiled. Okay then... tick tock ...one down. One left."

Four guns were pointing towards him while his gun was pointing towards Stella.
" Put the gun down Zest. I swear I will forget every law and will just put bullets through your body and give you a painful death if you even think of scratching her" Fabian told him angrily.
"I am going to die anyway I will take down your chance of happiness. You love her very much, don't you? More than your life. Then how about I kill her just like I killed her Mother."
Then everything happened so fast that hardly anyone had time to react. Five guns were fired at the same moment.

That's it for now.
Next chapter will be last part.
So what really happened in the gunfire situation?
Stay tuned🌻🤍