| Blue Moon and Thunderstorm

Days turned into weeks, and Karl and Sapnap continued to hang out, watch anime, and share their deepest thoughts and feelings with each other. They were becoming closer and closer, but still, they didn't speak of the growing attraction between them.

One night, as they were watching a particularly intense episode of "Blue Moon," a sudden clap of thunder shook the house. Sapnap jumped in surprise, feeling his heart racing with fear.

Karl quickly paused the show and turned to Sapnap, concern etched on his face. "Are you okay? Do you want me to turn on some lights?"

Sapnap shook his head, feeling embarrassed by his own fear. "No, it's okay. I'm just a little scared of thunderstorms."

Karl smiled reassuringly at him, patting him on the back. "Don't worry, I'll protect you. Come here."

Sapnap hesitated for a moment, unsure of what Karl meant. But then Karl patted the couch next to him, and Sapnap relaxed, moving closer to him.

As they settled back into the couch, Karl draped an arm around Sapnap, holding him close. Sapnap felt a warm sense of comfort and security in Karl's embrace, and he snuggled closer, resting his head on Karl's shoulder.

They sat like that for a while, the sound of the rain tapping against the window and the occasional rumble of thunder filling the room. Karl's breathing was slow and steady, and Sapnap found himself relaxing more and more, feeling safe and protected in his friend's arms.

As the storm raged on outside, Sapnap began to feel sleepy. He yawned and closed his eyes, feeling Karl's chest rise and fall with each breath.

Before he knew it, he had drifted off to sleep, curled up against Karl's side. Karl smiled down at him, feeling a sense of contentment and happiness that he hadn't felt in a long time.

For the rest of the night, they slept like that, wrapped up in each other's arms, the storm raging on outside. In the morning, they both woke up feeling more refreshed and relaxed than they had in weeks.

But still, they didn't speak of their feelings, afraid of what it might mean for their friendship. They continued to hang out, watch anime, and share their deepest thoughts and feelings with each other, but the attraction between them remained unspoken.

For Karl and Sapnap, the thunderstorm had brought them closer together, but they still had a long way to go before they could truly understand the depth of their feelings for each other.

408 words