If I don't kiss you..

This does have a kissing scene (obviously), but I want to announce that this isn't at all intended to be sexual in any sort of way. Just a natural human craving. So there shouldn't be anything explicit. Just very angsty and low key fluff. P.s they are 16/17

(the music above is the vibs/ what I listened to when writing.)

_________________________________________________________

"What is this?! Anya!!" Loid angrily yelled as he shook a packet in his hand. Showing an F in big red marker with the score "30/100" written next to it.
Anya bit her lip in shame. The exam was taken during the new moon phase, and she stupidly decided to rely on her abilities for this exam to get out of studying. She was just finally getting better at her grades. But who knows what catastrophic pattern this will cause.

Yor stood behind Loid, looking concerned at the two whole her hands were placed uncomfortably in front of her. Technically, I am not her real Mom. She thought. It would be out of place for me to speak. But Yor couldn't help but want to step in seeing Anya's look of regret and Loid's anger and disappointment.

"Do you know what this means for you?!" He yelled, "This means you may FAIL your class. What happens if you fail? Tell me." He gripped the paper tightly as he stared down Anya with such cold eyes.
"I-it means that could get e-expel-" "Expelled!" Loid interrupted. "It means expulsion!" He looked at the test score and ripped up the paper, dropping it between them.

"I'm sorry..." Anya teared up. She never wanted to disappoint Loid. She knew what was at steak, after all. "I'll do better next exam.. I promise." She refused to look at him in the eyes.

"You better." Loid grumbled as he walked awayand sat down at the couch, pinching his nose. "i am so unbelievably disappointed in you." He coldly states. If I knew she was going to be this much trouble in school, I wouldn't have chosen her. Loid impulsively thought.

Anya's eyes widened and her mouth parted in shock. She turned her head and stared as tears filled her eyes. He wants to send me back! She panicked. 

"Anya-san?" Yor called to her quietly seeing the painful look on her face. Loid turned his head and saw her state. Anya was trembling at her lips, her eyes swollen and red, tears clear as day. But before he or Yor could say anything else, Anya booked it out the door, slamming it shut.

"Fuck.." Loid mumbled. 

"I will make you some tea..." Yor broke the silence and walked to the kitchen.

*_____*

The sky was dark, the streets were wet with the day long rain as the streetlights reflected off of the ground. The streets were quiet as everybody was getting ready for bed. Instead, you only hear the sound of Anya's shoes running towards Eden Academy.

I can't disappoint him! He can't send me back! Anya panicked. I'll be of use to him! I'll make friends with Sy-on boy tonight! I'll help Papa meet his father, and bring world peace! I can't go back, please! She prayed trying to hold herself together. Her mind filled with determination and fear.

She knew exactly where to go. There was only one possible destination. She was heading to the dorms straight to Damian Desmond. Now, she grew feelings for him other than a mission. She didn't realize it yet, but she was crushing hard. She excused it all as fear or just being clumsy.

I need to see Damian. She thought, He can help make me feel better and I can be closer to him. For the mission! She foolishly added thinking that was the only reason she wanted to see him. In reality, his mere presence made her feel more calm and safe. Which was rare for her to feel.