truth or truth?

Marcus POV: "who was that?" "oh hi Marcus it was just abby" "is she okay?" "she said she will come back she just needs a little time alone" "kay" *goes to his room* in mind *i hope shes okay* *few hours later* *marcus calls abby cause hes worried* on facetime:*abby is crying* "ye-yea" "abby are you crying?" "what no" *wipes tears away quickly* "what did max do to you?" "nothing" "ginny?" "remember few hours earlier we were playing truth or dare?" "yea?" "and virginia asked me why am i such a bitch?" *marcus nods his head* "yea me and nora left then" "yea..i was just mad at ginny and max i wanted to kill them" "okay how about this you come back but you come thru my window and we will have a sleepover without them just us two?" "really?" "yea" "okay ill come there in a second" "okay" *hangs up the phone*

Abby POV: i started to pack some of my things and i headed out my window because my mom wont notice im gone i went to mrs bakers house but i didnt ring the bell i threw some rock to marcuses window until he opened the window *waves to him* "a little help getting there" *throw some sheets made into a ladder* "thanks for the help" "you own me" "sure whatever" "whatcha wanna do?" "truth or truth" "what?" "just asking each other questions?" "fine you start" "um..okay..... do you like ginny?" "i hate ginny"

Ginny POV: I heard a voice from marcuses room asking him if he likes me "i hate ginny" i heard and i started to cry