truth or dare?

Abby POV: "okay abby truth or dare" "what do you mean?" "what?" "we were just playing truth or truth" "yeah but thats boring" "okay fine then dare" "i dare you to....kiss me" "really?" "what scared are you gonna chicken out?" *laughs* *kisses him* *pulls away and smiles at him* "what?" "nothing just seeing you blush" *marcus hides his face* "shut up" "and i thought i would be you" "shut the hell up" *kisses him and marcus pushes her on the bed* *gets on top of her* *goes lower to her neck* "Marcus" "yea?" *moans* "you like that baby?" "mhm" *knock* "marcus" "mm" "somebodys at the door" "max can get it" "at your door" "ugh" *gets off of her* *abby hides* *marcus opens the door* "what?" "can you stop being so fucking loud we are trying to watch a movie" "i can try but i dont think i will be" "ughh" *max leaves* *marcus closes the door* *abby gets up* "really?" "what?" "you had to hide under my bed where its disgusting" "i was next to your bed" "oh.." *goes to him and kisses him on the lips* "i love you" "i love you too"  

Marcus POV: "abby?" "yea?" "are you okay?" "yea why?" "i dont know you were just in your own world" "no i was just thinking" "hey..." *holds her face with his finger* "hm?" "whats wrong?" "nothing" "baby..." "really nothings wrong" "tell me" "i just....why did it happen?" "what?" "ginny, Max the whole sleepover was a total nightmare" "hey.... youre not there anymore" "i know but i just cant get it out of my head" "come here" *abby lays on marcus* "but hey im not the only one with problems" "really?" *looks at marcus* "you know you have problem and i know about them" "oh..." "hey" *abby sits up* "what?" "you know you can tell me i can trust you and you can trust me i promise" "can i actually?" "of course you can marcus im like your girlfriend and your therapist" *both laugh* "i just... i dont know its like nobody cares about me" "why do you feel like that?" "of course i dont feel like that about you but.... okay dont hate me but" "why would i hate you?" "when i was dating ginny" "oh.." "when i was dating her i was feeling i was not there, like i was just some kind of joke to her but with you its like im free from the bad things like you are my lifesaver and i love you, i love you more than the whole world" "i love you more than the universe" "damn" "i know" *laughs* *kisses him and lays on him* "i really love you" "i really love you too abby"