a little prank that backfires

*the next day at school* 

"hey abby" "oh hey Samantha" "can i tell you something" "sure whats wrong?" "i think i like marcus" "oh....isnt he like dating someone" "what?" "i heard that he is dating a girl" "oh.." "why? you wanted my help,to get you with him" "yeah... so could you like break them up and get me a date with him" "ill try" *no she wont* "k thanks" "your welcome" *samantha leaves* *marcus comes behind abby and picks her up by her waist* "ahh!! put me down" "im sorry baby" "its okay" *kisses him* "whats wrong abby?" "you know sam" "samantha yea.." "she wants my help to get with you and she wants me to break you up with a girl that you are dating and get you on a date with her" *sighs* "please tell me you didnt agree" "i did" *smiles* "why are you smiling?" "i said yes so we can pull a little prank on her" "o...kay what is it?" "so youll go on a date with her" "please abby dont make me go on a date with her" *shuts him up* "its gonna be good youll like it" "fine..." "okay so you will go on a date with her and i will follow you and ill give you a little something so i can listen to you" "okay.... i like this now" "when youre gonna be on the date with her she will tell you that she loves you" "ugh.." "and youll tell her that too but the next day youre gonna break up with her" "so we are breaking her heart" "i mean yea.. she broke everyone" "true" "so what do you say baby? are you in?" "sure" 

*a little time skip*

"sam!!" "yea?" "he agreed" "really?" "yea" "k thanks" *samantha leaves* "let the game begin" *school bell rings* *abby goes to class* 

*after school*

"hey abigail" "hello samantha" "you have to help me" "what?" "help me get ready for the date" "okay" *they get to samanthas house* "wow your house is suprisingly really pretty" "thanks come on" *they get to samanthas room* "wow.." "i know cmon sit on my bed" "okay" "okay... red or blue" *shows the dresses on her body* "umm i like blue more on you but do you have more dresses?" "yea ill show you" "okay just put the blue dress on the bed for a maybe" "okay" *she puts the dress on her bed* *picks out more dresses* "purple or pink" "sorry but the pink is too vibrant on you" "okay.. what about this?" *shows a blue dress* "Thats the one try it on" *abby gets out of the room and samantha puts on the dress* "are you sure about the dress abby" "yea it looked pretty can i just see it" "okay.." *she lets abby in her room* "wow...." "do you like it" "i love it and i think marcus will love it too" "thank you so much abby" "youre welcome when is he supposed to pick you up or when are you two meeting" "hes picking me up and at 7" "oh okay its still and hour want me to do your makeup and hair" "sure"

*after doing her makeup and hair* 

"okay...im done" "wow i look beautiful thank you abby" "youre welcome" *doorbell rings* "thats probably marcus cmon" *they get out of her room* *they get to the front door and abby opens the door but showing samantha* "wow!" *abby is a little jealous but still knows its a part of the plan* "shall we go mlady" "we shall good sir" *samantha and marcus go to his car* *abby shuts the door and runs into samanthas room so she would see whats going on* "gosh i really hope hes acting" 

*marcus and samantha leave* *abby starts to cry* *Abby calms herself down and is talking to herself* "dont cry hes probably acting" 

MARCUS POV: I just got to the place and i am acting dont worry i just wanna make it realistic for her and make it look like i love her but i obviously dont like her i love abby and shes the only person i will like. we got to the place and i opened the door for her as we went inside of the restaurant "thank you" *makes a disgust face* *the set up was really cute he wishes that abby was here with him*

 we got to the place and i opened the door for her as we went inside of the restaurant "thank you" *makes a disgust face* *the set up was really cute he wishes that abby was here with him*

*the date*

"aw marcus this is so cute" "i did just for you" *kisses him on the cheek and turns to the table* *wipes away the kiss* "cmon sit down" *pulls the chair for her* "thank you" *sits down*

*after few hours* "i think i better go home but thank you for the amazing date" "yea your welcome love"  *takes her home* "bye" "bye"