jealousy,jealousy

*drives to abbys house* *climbes thru her window and sees her crying* "im so sorry abby but you know i love you and only you i dont love her" "no its fine it was my idea and im being dramatic" "no baby come here" *cuddles her* "i love you and only you remember it" "can you prove it" *kisses her and deepens it a little* *abby pulls away* "lets not do it now" "im sorry baby" "its okay" *kisses him*  *falls assleep on him* "i love you abby" "i love you too marcus"

*Few years later cause i dont know what to write*

*This is whats happening: so Abby and Marcus are still together but Marcus is leaving for college* *abby crying* "i dont want you to go away" "i know but ill be back i promise" "you better" "yea i will and you better not get a boyfriend" "yea i wouldnt do that to you but hey you too dont get a girlfriend dont you dare to cheat on me" "abby please i would never cheat on you cause i wanna marry you and have kids with you when were older" "ill miss you" "ill miss you but hey we will call each other everyday okay?" "okay" "and dont cry we will see each other again" "i know but its gonna be so long" "i know but we will see each other on facetime" "i dont need to just see you i need to cuddle you" "i promise you will" *kisses her deeply* "I love you.." "I love you too.." "MARCUS CMON LETS GO" "Bye baby" "bye...."

*The End Sadly*