Pablo gavi charm

"I'm going to quickly go to the toilet and then I'll come back and we can leave" Alba says to me before running off. The game had just finished and the players were now walking round the pitch applauding the fans after a massive 3-0 win against Real Madrid.

They came over to where near you were sitting and one of the players comes running over to where you were sitting "aqui" he says holding out his shirt and I take it out his hands.

As it happens our hands collide and I feel a spark which makes me instantly smile and I look up and so is he.

If I'm honest after that incident I may take a better liking into watching football rather than just playing.

He jumps down not saying anything else and runs off to one of the other players and starts talking to them.

"Why do you have a Barca shirt" Alba asks as she walks back towards me. "I'm not sure he just came and gave it to me" I say "who's he?" She questions giving me a concerned look and I uncrumple the shirt revealing the 'gavi' on the back "he's definitely into you" she giggles as you guys start walking out "it's just a shirt not a big deal" I say

Gavis POV :

I saw her sitting there with alba. I'd seen lily the other day while I was waiting for training to start and she was even more beautiful in real life if I'm honest.

The game had finished and obviously we had won. I looked over and saw alba leaving her and she was just on her phone texting someone. That's when I decided I wanted to do it.

We walked around the pitch applauding the fans after the support tonight was incredible and as we got to the section where she was sitting I ran towards her taking my shirt off as I was going to give it to her.

"Aqui" I say as I pass her the shirt and she just smiles reaching forward to grab it.

As our hands collide I feel a weird sensation. It was a feeling I'd never felt before it burn a smile straight to my face and I couldn't stop even if I tried my hardest.

I wanted to say something else but no words could come out so I just jumped down and ran back towards pedri.

"What did she say" he asks me "literally nothing" I reply "oh that doesn't sound good" he says to me "I understand that but don't worry she will fall for the Pablo gavi charm" I smile "if you say" pedri says with a slight chuckle

"I don't know why you doubt me we literally live in the same building she's bound to see me around and notice just how hot I am" I tell him "what if I get there first" pedri smirks "well I'm better looking than you and have a better personality so she'd only chose you if she's into absolute losers" I explain to him and he just lets out a laugh