Go for the throat (wounded crybaby)

A/N: this is my first story so it might be cringe I got inspo for this book from a disscontinued A03 oneshot book called trapped inside this hell that holds me :) BTW all the chapters will be song quotes cause I feel like it. There will not be good punctuation cause I dont fuck with that and they live in dorms don't know if its cannon or not I'm british so some words might be spelt weird to you americans for example color or mum :)

Crybaby stormed into her and angelita's shared dorm and flung herself onto her bed. "ugh, kelly is so annoying!" she screamed into her pillow
"I know Crybaby I totally agree with you." angelita said without taking her eyes off her homework.
"I wish she would just curl up into a ball and die!" crybaby said holding her injured arm, whimpering as her finger grazed over her deep wound.

Angelita looked up noticing that crybaby was in clear disstress
"crybaby, you good?" crybaby shook her head in response causing angelita to get up and check on her. She looked at crybabys cut and saw that it was deeper then she thought.

"cb we need to clean this before it gets infected." she put crybaby into a sitting position so Angelita could face her. Her heart melted when she looked into crybabys tear filled hazel eyes "it really hurts lita!" she said inbetween sniffles
"I know Cb but we have to clean it up"
Angelita slowly picked up crybaby making sure she didn't touch her cut and led her to the bathroom.

Crybaby wimpered as angelita placed her on the bathroom counter. She fiddled with her fingers as angelita got a cottonpad and some disinfectant out of the bottom draw. "hey angel?" crybaby said in a croaky voice
"hmm?" angelita said as she poured disinfectent on the cottonpad "will the disinfectent hurt?"
"for a little bit, but not hurt more like... sting." angelita reassured crybaby as she put the disinfectant on her cut.

Angelita was right it did sting and crybaby tried her best not to cry when the pain hit her... but to no avail she found herself in tears due to the feel of a wasps sting on her already painful wound. "OW!!" Crybaby conplained to Angelita after it was done tears still rolling down her cheek. She ruffled her hair and took her to bed where the rest of the night was peacful and quiet...

412 words