Theif in the night

This is an au sooooooo like excpect some weird shit this one is gonn have a perspective so will all the au ones lets hop into dis btw all the brakets are angelita/crybabys like inner inner thoughts also my fonts keep buggin out :(♡♡♡

-mel

Angelitas pov ♡

I was starving, so I felt lucky when I found a house with a window wide open it was perfect for me. I slid through the open window only to find a dark silhouette sleeping in their bed I couldn't see cause it was so dark but I could hear their breaths wich sent a weird chill down my spine. Leaving the room I searched for the kitchen it wasn't hard since the girl had left her lights on. suddenly I heard a loud scream as I grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl wich made me scream too "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" she screamed while I took a bite out of the apple "looking for food and look I found it so I guess I can go now." she grabbed my arm and with a voice like an angry mother (I think.) she slowly said "your not going anywhere until the police get here!" I know she was tryna be intimidating but I thought it was just cute "ok it's better then living on the streets anyways." I said in a calm manor taking more fruit and sitting down on her sofa.

Crybabya pov☆

What the girl said made me sad "oh. How long have you been living on the streets?" I asked contemplating if I should still call the police they could be harsh and might just throw her back on the streets while it was raining outside
"oh like since I was 6 I learnt from my mum but she died like a year later due to startvation..." she started to tear up at the mention of her mothers death. I sat down next to her and began to rub her back "it's ok let it all out." I told her as she sobbed into my shoulder "well...I should get going." She suddenly said wich I did not approve of "nope. Nada it's raining your not going outside in that weather!" I shook my head at her stupidity and set up a bed for her on the sofa "stay with me for a couple days I'll find you a job and until you can get your own house your staying here." she pouted her lips it took alot of convincing to make her agree but she finally did and when it happened I looked into her deep blue eyes and blushed they were such beutiful eyes.

-451 words ♡