Walk into your house nobodys home :)

Tw: abuse

A/N: I know the title is not a quote from a melanie martinez song but my mind went blank I will need to think of one later :(  this is a head cannon that they go home during summer and christmas and easter ect I also assumed angelitas mum is neglectful as the movie is based around child neglect (timline 10th-11th grade) changed the title to a play date quote!! :)

Angelita knocked on the door praying that her mum would be home ever since her dad died she would spend as little time as possible in the house "too many sad memory's" she said but in reality it was angelitas fault she looked too much like her dad. As allways crybaby had too make sure Angelita got home safely so she waited until she got in. "hey angel is your mum not home?" angelita pushed out a fake smile to please her friend "y-yes, shes probably just sleeping." crybaby could sense a problem with her
"I'll go through an open window I always do!"
"angel thats not normal not even my mum does that..." crybaby was starting to get worried but she had an idea to make sure angelita was safe. "hey angel. Can I crash at yours today?"angelita didnt see why not her mum probably wouldnt be home for another week anyway. What she didnt know is that she was extremely wrong.

"oh, uh sure." and with that angelita led crybaby to her bedroom window witch she always kept open when she left the house "welcome to my humble abode!" angelita said as she stood in the middle of a room with scraping wallpapers, blood on the walls, her matress was beat up and had springs poking out, her blanket was small and thin and her pillow was non existent. Crybaby gasped but angelita just frowned "you don't like it?"

crybaby gave angelita a tight hug "oh angel I love it! I have one question though." "hit me with it cb!" angelita said enthusiasticly she loved awnsering crybabys questions "whats that blood from?" angelita held back tears as she relived a memory of her mum snashing her head against the walls over and over. "I don't w-wan't to t-talk about it. She said bluntly.

Angelitas expression got even more destraught as she heard a key unlock in the door. "oh no!" she quickly locked  her door and got out her pocket knife "stay back crybaby." they both heard a jeering voice come from the other side of the door "angeeel... Come oout mummy wont hurt you promise." Angelitas breath sharpened as she unlocked the door and opened it "l-lets go to your house crybaby." her voice was shaken and Barely audible she quickly opened her front door and ran out not looking back. "angel-" crybaby began but was cut off "s-save it cb I'm fine I promise! We just need to leave to yours okay...?" crybaby didnt have a choice she couldn't let her best friend get hurt so they crashed at melanies house forthe rest of the holidays.

519 words