You are the light I've been searching for forever

A/N: I am making another fluff today there is going to be a pattern angst angst fluff fluff Ect. Much love 🩷 (timline 6-7th grade)

Crybaby couldnt help but stare at angelita from across the room she was just so hot. "is something wrong Crybaby? Your cheeks are flushed." crybaby turned red like a tomato and looked away
"y-yeah I'm good." she mumbled. Crybaby wished she had the courage to ask her out but it would never happen deep down she knew the feeling wasn't mutual.
"Crybaby are you sure your okay? You've been acting weird since we got back from summer break." Crybaby started to panic. did she know?
"yeah I've just been feeling kind of ill thats all. Maybe I'm getting a cold or something."

A/N
I can't stop laughing and I need to write but all I can think about is it's a little messi in here.😭

Crybaby lied her way around angelitas worries and eventually she left her alone

Crybaby lied her way around angelitas worries and eventually she left her alone. Suddenly there was a knock on the door "who is it?" Crybaby asked "it's us crybaby!" it was Magnolia's voice crybaby got up and opened the door "hey girls" she said moving out of the way so they could come in "hey angel. How are you?" fluer said "good." angelita replied she didn't really want them here right now but she couldn't just say that. "I was gonna head out to the orange tree and catch up on some homework. See you later!"

~later~
As night fell and curfew hit crybaby was starting to get worried angelita hadn't returned yet and it was nearly curfew. What could she possibly be doing? Crybaby decided to go to the orange tree and find angel. She found her leaning against the trunk sleeping peacfuly "oh angel." crybaby said taking a sigh of relief and picking her up. She started to blush, she loved being close to angelita even if she was asleep (siiiiiimp) as crybaby carried angelita back to their dorm she started to wake up "crybaby? What are you doing?" She asked in a sleepy daze she hardly remembered anything. "taking you to our dorm. I found you asleep by the orange tree." Crybaby said as she unlocked the dorm door and laid angelita on her bed "I love you Crybaby." angelita said flirtatiously "I love you too angel." Crybaby said as she laid a delicate kiss on angelita's forehead "goodnight angel."

408 words