Im coughing

Tw: throw up
Angitas pov
I woke up to the sound of a dry cough at around 3am "could you keep it down cb?
I'm trying to sleep over here!" I said half upset and half tired I could see crybabys dark figure sitting up in her bed
"sorry." she managed to whisper.

I could hear the sadness in her voice so I got up and went over to where she was sitting. "you good Crybaby?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.
"yeah, just tired that's all." she assured me so I gave her a hug and went back to my own bed dreaming of murders and fires (if yk yk).

Crybabys pov
In the morning it was worse. Last night I woke up sweating and my throat was hurting, today I had a stomach ache and my throat felt dry and it hurt worse then before. I decided to get dressed and leave early to avoid angelita's questions about how I'm feeling and whats wrong with me. I just wanted to have a normal day. Wich ment going to school and attending all my lessons.

Once I was dressed I headed to the cafeteria to grab some water. I noticed Celeste sitting at our usual table so I joined her with a fake smile plasterd on my face
"hey girl!" She said as I sat on the pink cafeteria seat
"hey Celeste." but as soon as I talked she new something was off
"you good Crybaby? You sound kind of... Croaky." I insisted that I was fine until she finally gave up questioning me and left me alone. Geez people couldn't just leave me alone sometimes.

After a while it was time for
1st period and me and Celeste went our sepearate ways. As I was walking to science a wave of nausea hit me and I suddenly had to throw up but I held it in and headed to science. I crossed my fingers I wouldn't throw up in front of everyone especially Angelita.

I was suprised to see sir had changed our seating plan so that me and angelita were sitting together. I took my seat and felt that rush of nausea again but this time I couldn't hold it and I coughed up everything I had eaten the day prior as I was doing so I felt somone put a their hand on my back and move my bangs out of my face. I recognised the soft touch instantly as Angelita once I was done I put up my hand and asked for some new books and to be dismissed as my old ones were drenched in throw up.

Angelita's pov
When Crybaby left the classroom I couldn't help but feel bad about my carelessness yesterday when Crybaby coughed and all I did was tell her to stop. Sure I checked if she was alright but I didn't check to see if she had a high temperature or anything.

After class ended I went straight to Crybaby and I's dorm to check if she was ok "Crybaby?" I said I couldn't see her but I could hear her she was in the toilet puking her guts out. I quickly ran towards the room to comfort her. "hey Crybaby. it's ok I'm here." I said rubbing her back and pulling her bangs out of her face.

When she was done I wiped her face with some tissue and got out her pjamas (plz help I cannot spell and I cant tell if I spelt it wrong or right if I spelt it wrong lemme know plz.) after she had changed she curled up on my bed and I got the pastel pink rubbish bin (british vocab) next to her so it would be there just in case. "get some rest please crybaby." I told her after giving her a goodnight kiss on the forehead

A/N: Hello this is the longest oneshot I believe I've written and I hope you like it cause I spend to much time worrying abt ppl and if they like my stuff or not there might not be a 2nd fanfic today srry I've been stressed lately and stuff and I've been non stop reading different chapters (not in order cause I am weird like that) of a oneshots book (wenclair to be specific) srry!!!

-mel ♡

-686 words