2

Location: Nemesis

The Next Morning:

Inside CyberStar's Room:

CyberStar was waking up. She slowly online her optics. She opened her optics. She slowly got off her berth. She looked over and she saw something on her desk. She walked over and she looked at it. She noticed that it was actually from Soundwave. She smiled. "That is really nice of him leaving me an energon cube for me." She said to herself. She grabbed the cube. She drank it. She sat the cube down. She then walked out of her room and she headed straight to her brother's room to wake up her big brother.

Inside Megatron's Room:

Megatron was in a deep recharge. He was sleeping and he didn't know that his sister walked in. CyberStar climbed onto her brother's berth. She climbed and she leaned forward to where his receptors were. She then whispered in his receptors. "It's time to shine and rise and wake up big brother." She said and whispered to her brother in his receptors. Megatron stirred in his sleep. She grinned. She went and she lightly poked her brother's cheek with her digits. And she went and she kissed his left cheek. She backed away and she smiled at what she was seeing. Soon a soft smile started to form on her brother's faceplates. Soon he started to wake up. He slowly opened his optics. Once he opened them he looked and he saw his baby sister was wide awake and she was looking at him.

He smiled. "Morning sis. I see that you slept well." He asked her. She nodded. "Morning bro. And yeah. I slept well." She replied. "Did you sleep well, Megsy." She asked him. He smiled. "Yes. I slept well." He replied. "And thank you for asking." He said to his sister. "Your welcome, Megsy. But I should thank Soundwave. I think that's what his name was." She said to her brother. Megatron looked at her. "Yes, that is his name. And why should you thank him?" He asked her. "Well, he left an energon cube for me. Which was really nice of him." She replied. "Hmm. Yes, that was really nice of him doing that." He replied. "Now. Who wants that oil bath again?" He asked her. "Oh me me me me. I want that. Give me that oil bath." She replied. She immediately jumped down off the berth. She immediately ran straight towards her brother's washroom. Megatron watched her take off towards his washroom. Megatron chuckled. He sighs. "Just like our carrier. Having so much energy." He said to himself. He got up and he slid off his berth. He then walked and headed straight towards the washroom.

Inside Megatron's Washroom:

CyberStar was already in the oil baths. But she ducked, getting her helm and face more cleaned. Megatron walked in and he didn't see his sister. He soon heard something. He quickly turned and he saw his sister lifting her head out of the oil baths. CyberStar opened her optics. She looked and she saw her brother staring at her. "What." She asked him. "Nothing. You just caught me by surprise by lifting your head up." He replied. She giggled. "I scared you, didn't I?" She asked him. "No. You didn't scare me. I don't get scared, sis." He replied. "Hmm. Sire scares you. And you can't lie about that, Megsy. Because he scares me too, and you know it." She said to her brother. He chuckled. "Yes. You are right about that, sis." He replied. "Our sire does have a tendency to scare us. Doesn't he." He asked her. She giggled. "Yeah. He does, Megsy." She replied. "He's been like that for as long as I can remember." She said to her brother. They both laughed and chuckled. Megatron walked over and he grabbed a washrag. He bent down and he started cleaning her. He was in the middle of cleaning her when he heard two voices. "Master." Said the voice. Which he knew was Starscream's voice. "My Lord." Said the second voice. But this voice was in a voice recording. Which he knew was Soundwave. Soon he looked up and he saw Soundwave walking in. With Starscream walking and following behind him.

CyberStar opened her optics. She looked and she immediately saw Soundwave. The one who she likes. She almost started to blush seeing Soundwave. Soundwave looked at her and he immediately saw her blushing at him while she was looking at him. His faceplates started to blush. But no one could see it because he was wearing a visor. Which he was glad of. Megatron glanced down and he saw that his sister was blushing. He looked up and he saw that she was staring directly at Soundwave. "Ahem!" Megatron said, while clearing his throat. "So why are you two here?" He asked them. "Well, my Liege. Both me and Soundwave discovered something. We actually discovered and found coordinates that may lead to a relic." Starscream said to his master. Megatron looked at him. Soon he felt a tap. He looked down. "Brother. Could they leave and can you talk to them later? Please, I am still taking my oil bath. And I feel uncomfortable with other mechs around. I only feel comfortable with you around Megsy. Because you are my brother." She said to her brother. Megatron felt so stupid. He then looked at Soundwave and Starscream. "Soundwave, Starscream. Leave now. I'll talk with you both about the subject later." He said to Soundwave and Starscream. They both nodded. Starscream walked off. Soundwave looked at CyberStar. He then walked off wondering what had just happened while in his master's washroom. "Sorry sis." He said to his sister apologizing for what had happened. She smiled. "It's okay, Megsy." She said to her brother. Megatron went and he carried on cleaning his sister.