𝟗 | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚

The morning came so fast and zoomed straight into lunch. We were all in the backyard eating on the benches while baba left for work.

"After we eat, get all your things. I wanna show Ajax around." I tell them.
Our cook made amazing sandwhiches that went well with the sunny weather.

I wore my white sundress which Xavier loves. It smelt just like him too until Liyanna drenched it with her dior perfume.
"Let's take him quadbiking." Aziza suggested. Ajax drinks my attempt of lemonade, inspired by his mum, and says, "i've been. Hit me with something better."
We come up with a lot of options and he's done all of them butbwas still up for it.

"Lets take him to the ruins then quadbiking. If we have time we'll check the bazaar." Liyanna plans.
"Quickly eat up so we can go." I say getting up. Patting my dress, I head inside to change my shoes.

Everyone rushes and gets properly ready. The workers clean up as we leave the house tidy.
Two cars are on standby waiting for us to get in.
Ilyas, Yazia and Liya get in one car while Ajax Aziza and I get in the other.
"Take a drive around Amman first Odeon theatre please." I instruct the driver. He nods and switches the car on.

"There's many old places we could check out but that will bore me too so we'll go to the automobile museum after." I heard Ajax and the others had a thing for cars maybe he would like it.
Once we're infront of a huge wall, we all get out meeting up again.
"We have to walk around this. The entrance can't be reached by car." Illyas informs.
We follow him over the rubbles.

Sunlight gleamed on our faces, the heat burning into our skin.
"It's so hot here." Ajax says taking his top off. Liyanna trips on her step as her eyes glance at Ajaxs torso. I hit her arm reaching her ears. "Thats what you get." I whisper then smiling.
She has a boyfriend, Ajax is a player.
I see the small entrance and run through it. This place used to seem so huge when we were younger.

Yazia and Aziza got on the stone stage. "O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?" Yazia looks around with her hand over her eyes.
We sit down watching the two girls act.
"Hey I want to be Juliete." Aziza complains crossing her arms.
This is great acting.

They bicker on stage while we laugh. "Fine you be Juliet she's stupid anyways." Yazia says stomping backwards.
She bows down and lifts her arms.
"O Juliet o Juliet how blind could you be blind to love?" Yazia rhymes mockingly.
"Says the man who drank poison thinking he cant live without me. I had you wrapped around my fingers. Romeo." Aziza says arguing back.
Yazia puts her hand heart dropping to her knees.
"That's where you stabbed yourself right? Delulu little girl." She says with a sinister smile.

I face Ajax with second hand embarrassment. They were at their big age of 15 arguing like children. What made it worse was the shakespear references. Putting my hands to my face, Illyas throws his t shirt on the stage.
"Boo, if I was actually paying I'd fight for my money back." He says getting up.
Monuments were boring so we skipped the museum and went to uncle mustafas resort hotel which was near the beach.

"This is sick!" Ajax says gaping at the hotel.
It had three restaurants, a huge lobby, 5 different pools and lots of other things.
"Come on." Illy said walking infront of us.
Following in, we're guided to the lobby desk. "Young ilyas all grown now. Your father has twin bedroom all ready for you." The old man said passing two keys.
We thank him then workers grab our bags to take them up.
Walking outside of the lobby, we walk past the pool taking a turn into the apartments.
Up the stairs and all the was down the long corridor.
Haulting infront of room number 18 and 19, we enter at the same time.
This room was gigantic. Two single beds, a double bed and dressing table. There was a door to the other room and we unlock it. Walking in, there was two single beds and a couch along with other furniture.