character

Hi my name is akari shiroyuki

I came to Japan with my mom. My father is a Korean business man he live in Korea. Now me and my mom shift here.

First met
Akari p.o.v : I saw a boy in kindergarten .
At lunch time i was fall in the ground and that boy help me 
to get up from the ground. I cried hard and he said
Shu : clam down are you okay.
Then he play with me and now his my good friend now.

After 5 years

Now I joined begoma Academy

Shu came to pick up me we go together to the academy . It's not first time when he came to pick me. He came everyday to pick up me  .
Now we reach to the academy wakiya is already there wakiya is my mom friend son so we know each other from long time but every time he trying to bulling me and doing lots of show off in front of everyone. That thing I don't like about him. We go inside to the academy I  . The begoma academy is really good.
Now it's time to go back to home. Now am going to my singing class and shu going to practice of Beyblade.
Here am in singing class i meet zac he's good friend of mein we meet every day and our moms know each other so he helped me in singing everyday. And you know that he's also famous

Now after that it's finally time to go home . And here shu is come to leave me home and we go together to our home shu
Leave me at my house then go back to his apartment. I like him when he is around me. ( I have a secret actually I have crush on him).
Akari moms P. O. V : akari did you came back then go and bath And then eat your dinner.

The next day
It's I came to the academy and everyone in academy is watching shu interview I also it it's amazing . when shu come back I  and hug him.

Shu p.o.v : I feel warm when she is hug me.
Then akari said your interview is really amazing I feel like I am blushing then she quick broke the hug and the we go home together. I reach to the home and just realized when she hug me I feel shy and start blushing.
I thinking like a stupid then I go to sleep.

Akari p.o.v
( akari is bathing and thinking that shu really amazing blader )
And she came to her room and go to sleep.

The next morning
Today is sunday and sunday is my favorite day in week.
I quickly do my breakfast and then go to meet shu he's waiting for me then we both
Going to park for practice shu is  really a good bleeder he's skills are really amazing but isn't
Mine
Then we both go in the coffee and then I came back to home.

           ... Next part...