Episode 7

Now one month pass.
And they are setting in front of river.
Akari: shu how fast the time pass.
Now tomorrow is our flight.
I don't think that that I'm leaving you alone how can I made new friends in Paris
And I can't leave without you.
Shu : I also don't wanna leave you but it's for your future akari and I'm always here for you.
Akari: shu what if you made another best friend there.
Shu: no one take your place akari
akari : smile and said yeah don't give my place to anyone.
Next day at airport.
Nya, chuye and zac waiting for akari ( in mind) I'm too late they are waiting for me I'm feeling really sad i can't meet
Shu in this short time.
Now I'm checking my Posport.
And shu after checking. I ran to shu and hug him last time.
Shu : I walking to my flight way but I find that someone is back hug me. And when I see it's akari she is hugging me tightly and said me good bye.
I really upset to leave her alone but what should I do if I stay here that also waste cause she is also leaving the country.
But suddenly I noticed she start crying. Akari are you cry
Akari : shu I miss you I really miss you (sobbing).
I don't want to go
P. O. V
Then shu quickly hug her and said don't cry I will back soon. Then rub akari hair.
Then she stop crying and said I will be strong shu.
Shu : yes your very strong.
Then zac and and they both find akari.
Zac : akari are you here we waiting for you
Shu :(in mind) he is also going to study with akari. I just don't like whenever he around akari .
Shu is giving death glare to zac and zac noticed that back his step from akari.
Shu : why akari always with her if he's not akari cousin I will definitely kill me.
Zac okey then we are leaving shu.
Looking at Zac with jealous eyes
Zac come to shu and said sorry to disturbing but I will take of my cousin brother in law.
Shu : blush and said what are saying
Zac : sorry for make you jealous but I only see her like my sister so don't be jealous brother in law. Now I'm going.
Then shu went to his flight and blushing madly cause Zac call him brother in law
Now akari in ber dorm.
And arranging the room. This place is so beautiful but I also miss Asian food couse here we can't order noodles every time from restaurant and she is really tired so she in sleep hugging with her pillow.
Other side with shu.
He reach to ringing bulls.
And thinking about his blading skill I just want become more powerful blader.

Is anyone here who suggest me the next part of story cause of exams my mind not working properly.