episode 2

1year leter
After some weeks summer vacation are start then wakiya invite us in his beach house. I am really excited . We went to his vacation home. Me shu wakiya chuyu and zac we were in wakiya House the house is too big then we went to our my room and shu's room are at same said.
After that.
We are doing our lunch then went out to the beach but accidentally I fall on shu and we I accidentally kiss him then I feel embarrassing in front of him and run away from there.
Shu : I feel really good when she kiss me and also she blush and run away she's so cute .
Akari : what I do now I really feel embarrassed.
A few hours later
I see chuyu and wakiya are kissing to each other .
Akari : oh she dating to wakiya
But suddenly I think about my first kiss it was too gentle.
It's remain me every time .
Next day.
I sit on the beach paece fully

Suddenly shu came there and. Sit besides me.
He apologize me for that accident.
But i really feel sad cause he had no feel for me .
I really feel sad.
Shu p. O. V
Akari I know you like me but it's too early for to get in relationship.
When a right time came I will confess you.
After vacation..
We back to home
Akari: mom i am really tired
After that i went to my class. And see nya is blushing
Why is she blushing.?
Then I went to her way but she already gone from there.
After some time i reach back to home and going for a both now this I went to spain for my music study and join the university.