Levi x Reader (modern day)

You had just finished sitting through this long ass lecture in your psychology class and you were ready to go back to your dorm and sleep the weekend away. You had no friends and your family lived clear on the other side of the state. Your professor dismissed you and you packed up your shit and headed to the one thing you have been looking forward to since you woke up this morning, and that would be your bed.

You were the last one out of the lecture hall, but right as you were about to leave, your professor calls you back in.

"Miss ____, could you please come to my desk." Professor Ackerman was a very attractive male being, and he also had an extremely seductive voice. Hearing him say this made you chill from head to toe. You slowly turn back around and walk towards your professor.

"Yes Professor? Did I do something wrong?" He simply looked into your eyes with his cobalt blue ones. You felt a blush come across your face. Then he smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your last paper on the human psyche. It was very interesting. I was wanting your permission to use it as an example in my classes next semester." You feel more blushy and tell him yes he can.

"Thank you, it's great to know that not all attractive people are dimwitted." You giggle, thinking that he is referring to himself, when in all reality he is talking about you.

"Yes, Professor, you are very intelligent and attractive." You feel a blush come across your face and slap your hand over your mouth.

"So, you think I'm attractive?" The blush gets deeper and you feel your stomach fall out your ass.

"Well, um yes, you are fairly attractive Professor Ackerman." He smirks while looking at his desk. He simply stands up and removes everything from his desk with the slide of his arms. You jump back in surprise. Before you can react he grabs you by the chin and makes you look up into his eyes.

"I think you are also, fairly attractive, Miss ____." He cups your cheek and leans in for a kiss. His lips hit yours and your entire body ignites. His tongue explored your mouth. You had never been kissed this way before and it was amazing. He released your lips and as he moved away a strand of saliva trailed between your mouths.

He lifts you up onto his now empty desk and continues to kiss up and down your neck while grinding on your woman hood. You were now a panting mess and thought you were going to pass out at any second.

He ripped open the ADTR band shirt you were wearing and proceeded to fondle your breasts.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a new shirt." He said, panting a little. He continued to man handle your neck and now bare breasts. You couldn't help yourself, no matter how hard you tried, you could not contain the moans that he was causing.

"P-please, Professor. I w-want you." You could feel his smirk on your chest as you said that.

He slowly started removing your pants and then your panties. He inserted two fingers into you which made you cry out. His mouth still exploring the regions of your upper body. He pumped his fingers in and out and then added one more. Your moaning got worse.

He stopped as soon as you felt the knot in your stomach, as if he knew that it was going to happen soon. He undid his pants and let them drop, revealing his huge tent in his boxers. Your eyes widened with lust.

He begins grinding against your bare woman hood. You wanted him to remove those damn boxers and to fuck you already.

"Professor, p-please, just fuck me already."

"I'm sorry, you need to beg."

"Oh please, please Rivaille please fuck me right here on your desk please."

He smirked and removed his boxers. He began grinding once more on you with his now bare member. He leaned down and bit your ear just before inserting himself into you.

He was slow and gentle to begin with. Barely doing any damage. Then your moaning started to seize which displeased him forcing him to move faster. He slammed into you multiple times, the pleasure was almost euphoric. He grunted one loud grunt signalling that he had finished within you.

He slowly continued pumping in and out of you and then the knot returned. You moan one loud moan as you released all over his member. He ended it with multiple kisses and bites to your neck and lips.

You both put your clothes back on and he smirked at you again.

"You called me Rivaille. That was something a girlfriend would have called me." You blushed again, even after having insane sex with your professor, you still blushed at this comment.

"Yeah, um sorry, I was just caught up in the moment.."

"Well, you've already said it so it's official. You're mine now." You blushed again before returning his look with a giggle and a small okay sir.

You kiss him on the cheek and leave the lecture hall.

"Miss ____, I love you"

"I love you too... Rivaille."