Marco x Reader

You sat in the shower daydreaming about the one and only Marco Bodt. He was the cutest thing you had ever seen since joining training. You loved his freckles and the way he smiled. You got all giddy inside when you thought about him. Turning the shower off, you turned to find him standing there staring at your wet naked body. Completely freaked out you threw your hands over your exposed areas and turned away from him.

"M-MARCO, WHAT THE HELL?!" You turned just your head enough to see the blush forming on his face.

"I could be asking you the same thing, why are you in the boys showers?" Realization had hit you, you did see urinals when you walked in, it didn't really hit you though that you had accidently went into the boys showers. Cursing silently to yourself you grabbed a towel and wrapped yourself in it. Turning to speak to him formally this time.

"Wait, it's like 3 in the morning, why are sneaking a shower this late?" You asked this question like you weren't just doing the same thing. He simply scratched the back of his head nervously and answered with the most honest answer you never expected.

"Well, you see," he moved closer to you, "I come to shower by myself so I can pleasure myself while thinking of you." A blush blew up across your face. He moved his hand down to your towel and slowly started to unwrap it. The sweet and innocent Marco was trying to get you undressed, and you liked it. You bit your lip, and wrapped your arms around his waist. You pressed your still wet body against him and got on your tiptoes for a kiss. His kiss was passionate and he tasted like fruit. You kissed him more and more and drew back with a bit of his lip between your teeth.

You began to remove his pajama pants and his shirt revealing a very attractive body which sent chills down your arms and legs. He lifted you in his arms and carried you to the showers. He turned on the hot water and placed you under it. The warmth sent the chills away, and made you want him even more. You cleansed every inch of his body in soap and scrubbed him clean. You kissed him over and over again until he once again lifted you off your feet. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he pushed your back against the cold tile wall.

"Are you ready? Are you sure you want to do this?" You bit your lip and nodded with anticipation. He was huge and you wanted every inch of him inside you. He slowly pushed into you, you squeezed your legs tighter around his waist and let out a grunt/moan. He kissed you gently and kisses up and down your chest and neck as he enters in and out of you. The pain was excruciating at first but after a while you got used to it. Your grunting turned into moans of pleasure which got louder and louder with each thrust.

Your soaking wet bodies made slapping noises as they came into contact with each other. You felt this knot forming in the bottom region of your stomach. Before you could find out where the feeling was leading he pulled out and set you down. Before you could say anything, he turns you around and inserts it back into you. You press tour hands against the wall of the shower and begin the moaning once again.

(Whoops, I guess I forgot to mention there's a surprise in this one)

"Marco, ______, what the hell are you two doing?!" You were quiet and Marco stopped thrusting. You both turned to find Jean standing the entrance of the shower. His hair was a mess and he looked tired. You had always found Jean to be quite attractive so you did something you never thought you would ever do.

You stood from the wall and let Marco slide out of you. You made your way towards Jean and grabbed his hand. He looked down still half asleep and then back up with a blush on his face and wide eyes. You stripped him of his clothes and kissed his lips just as passionately as you had done Marco. You lead him into the shower where Marco waited. Both males were fully awake and fully erect. You bent over in front of Jean, whimpering for him to enter you. You motioned for Marco to come closer to you and you grabbed his thighs and held tight. He looked down surprised until he realized what you were doing.

Marco in your mouth and Jean in your bottom part, the three of you were all moaning messes. The knot was returning to your stomach now and you could tell both were about to meet their ends by the way they both thrusted into you. You could taste Marco in your mouth as he released and you felt Jean's bodily fluids run down your legs, mixing with your own. Your legs were jelly as both boys helped you stand and sandwiched you between them where they both continued to kiss your body up and down. You kiss Marco and tell him you love him. You turn to Jean and do the same except you tell him

"You aren't going to tell on us are you Jean? I mean we could always do this again, sometime soon." You tried your best to be seductively sexy, and it worked because a smirk crossed Jean's face and he responded with

"I won't tell, but next time, I want to be Marco." You giggled and kissed the two boys again before returning to the shower to clean up. You returned to your bed just in time for some sleep, you couldn't get the two out of your mind now. You thought you loved them both, but maybe that was just the sex talking.

OKAY so I love this one so much because I dunno, I've always wanted to fuck two hot guys in a shower. So I took that fantasy and turned it into this hot piece of art. Hope you all enjoy it because I enjoyed writing it!! Let me know what you think!