Jean x Reader (Modern Day)

It was the night before the first day of his senior year of high school. He had one thing on his mind, you. He had been admiring you since the day you had moved to the small town Freshman year. It was late and he was tugging at his rock hard member, nothing but you on his mind. The two of you had talked many times in the past, but this year was the year he was going to make you his. He wouldn't chicken out this time. The thought of you on your knees in front of him played through his mind as he finished moaning your name.

You walked into the school seeing all the recognizable faces in the crowd of people. There was one in particular that you were searching for. Then you spot him. His blonde undercut hair and tall lanky body gave him away quick. Jean Kirschtein. You remember him from Freshman year when you had moved here. He was in your P.E. and Health class. He was geeky and adorable all in one and you liked him a lot. For some reason though, you never thought he had noticed you at all. You smiled at the thought of him saying hello to you and smiling. His smile could make you melt into a puddle of ermergerd. You were such a giddy little fangirl.

Still daydreaming about his smile, you didn't notice the actual thing make his way up to you and greet you. You snapped back into reality when he started waving his hand in front of your face. You could feel a blush form on your face mainly out of embarrassment. He smiled gently as if to say, 'hey you're so cute and adorable when you're embarrassed'.

"Hey, ____" His gentle smile appeared again and your blush got darker. Say something you nut!

"Hi, Jean." He looked you up and down before forming a blush of his own.

"You look cute today." The blush on both your faces darkened at this comment. You were surprised by this.

"Th-thanks Jean, you look cute today too." He rubbed the back of his head as if to think of what to say next.

"So, hey I was wondering, do you want to hang out after school today?" FUCK YES!

"Sure, that sounds great." You smiled softly and gave him a quick, awkward hug. At first he was a little stunned by the quick and sudden form of affection, but his smile reappeared and he chuckled.

"Great, I'll see you later then. Have a great day!" You wanted to explode, the guy you had liked for three years had just asked you to hang out after school today. You couldn't wait.

After the final bell had rung, you met up in the parking lot. You agreed to leave your car in the parking lot and that he would drive. He would bring you back later to get your car when you go home. The two of you made your way to his house, which was deserted. Unsure of what the two of you should do, you agreed to play some video games. He was kicking your ass, and to be honest you didn't mind it. Mortal Kombat X was a hard game. When he finally performed the Fatality on you, you grunted in anger and threw yourself into his lap giggling. You realized what you had done and a blush appeared and you straightened quickly.

"S-sorry about that. Haha." He just looked at you with worry on his face. He kept looking down at his crotch. You were clueless as to what was wrong and when you went to look he put his hands down there to cover whatever it was.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom okay.." Realization hit you and you grabbed him by the wrist. He looked down in surprise and urged for you to let go of him. You didn't want to let go, you wanted him to stay so you could help him with his problem. You pulled him down hard and he landed on his back with a thud. You got on top of him biting your lip. His face was covered in shock.

"____, what are you doing?!" You start to gently kiss him and on his neck. Biting started and you also decided to grind on him a little, feeling his member throbbing through his jeans. Before you could look into his eyes while you sucked his bottom lip, he flipped on you, pinning you to the bed under his weight.

"~Jean." You couldn't help yourself you moaned his name. You were horny as fuck at the moment and wanted him to take you now. He wasn't going to make this easy though. He bent over you and started sucking your neck, and then started biting it gently. Moans were escaping your mouth now. You wanted to beg him to fuck you but all that was coming out were pleasure moans.

He started to remove your clothes and then his own. He flipped you on your knees and started rubbing at your opening, preparing it for penetration.

"I have been waiting for this day for so long." He was panting now and he slowly inserted himself into you. You let out a small moan and bit your bottom lip. It hurt at first but as he continued to move in and out it started to become more and more pleasurable. You moaned his name over and over again. This only caused his to go faster. You were doing to doggy style now and every once in awhile he would spank you right on the ass. How the hell did he discover one of your kinks so quickly? A knot was forming now in your stomach, but before you could finish he flipped you back on your back where he pushed into you again, going faster this time. The knot returned slowly, he picked up your legs and put them on his shoulders getting a better angle, hitting your G-spot real good now. You both let out moans louder than you've ever moaned before releasing on each other.

You both flop down beside each other panting from the work out the two of you just shared. You were happy, someone you liked a whole lot had taken your virginity and you had taken theirs.

"____, I have to be honest with you. I love you a lot. Have since Freshman year. So um well, will you be my girlfriend?" You lean up and kiss your new boyfriend confirming that yes you would love to be his girlfriend.

Okay so I have to say this was kinda sorta bad and I apologize to you all ;-;