Bertholdt x Reader

Good evening beauties. This lovely lemon was requested by @Louiza1989. Guys, I'm just gonna say this now, I really fucking love Bertholdt, like almost as much as I love Jean and I love Jean like a lot. Jean and Marco and Bertholdt are my favorites! Even though my friend thinks that Levi is, which is why she calls me Corporal Titan Tits (True Story Bro). OKAY OFf TOPIC NOBODY. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy writing this lemon, and I hope you all like it! Especially you @Louiza1989. Okay here we go!

-Nobody

After a long day of training, it was finally nice to kick back and relax with your favorite book. This one was called The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel( this is an amazing trilogy btw and I highly suggest it to anyone who likes The Mortal Instruments, same author. Amazing books). Oh how you envied Tessa Gray. She was beautiful and had two attractive sirs calling for her heart. You had just one in mind that you wanted to swoop you off your feet. Bertholdt Hoover. He was gorgeous and perfect in the most non perfect way. He was so much taller than most of the cadets in training and he was also extremely shy.

The other girls in your bunk were all talking loudly and being annoying. You put your book down and sighed. Your head was pounding. You thought to yourself about how you would never be as gorgeous as Tessa and you would probably never get Bertholdt to love you or anything in that sort of way. You grabbed your book and stood, making your way out of the room. You decided you were going to read somewhere quieter. The hallway was dark and the floor was cold on your bare feet.

Your book pressed to your chest you wandered around searching for a quiet place to read. You found a room that looked like it was abandoned and you slowly pushed open the door and walked in. It was lit well enough to the point where you could read and it was nice and quiet. You were the only one in there and it was perfect. You sat down on the floor and began reading your book once again.

Ten minutes after finding the perfect room you heard the door open. You looked up in surprise to find Bertholdt walking in with a book of his own. He had in his hand, Inferno, the fourth book to The Chronicles of Nick series(also an amazing series, I suggest it). You gasped and almost fangirled. He looked down at you and blushed.

"Oh.. _____, I didn't realize you had found this nice quiet spot to read as well. I'll just leave and let you read.."

"No! Please stay, I've read the book you have, and I would love to discuss the series with you. I mean if you want, if not then you know you can go ahead and go. It's whatever just a book. Haha." As you lifted your head to scratch it awkwardly, your book dropped from your lap and landed face up closed. You noticed Bertholdt's eyes widen as his eyes lay upon the book. A smile spread across his face.

"You're reading The Infernal Devices!? I absolutely loved that trilogy. I would love to sit in here and talk to you about books. It seems that you're the only other avid reader in the cadets." An innocent smile spread across his face and he closed the door behind him. He came and set next to you on the floor. He seemed to be really excited about talking about books, and to be honest you were too. You absolutely loved books and this just made everything better, it even made you like him a lot more.

The two of you sat in the room for what seemed like hours, discussing the books that you had read in the past. Most of the things that you had read, he also had read. This excited you both. You started talking about the Maximum Ride Series(AMAZING GUYS), you let out a soft giggle at the mention of Gazzy. He smiled at you with a slight blush on his face. You're heart skipped a beat and picked up it's pace. You started stuttering out words and began shaking violently. You couldn't help it any more. You liked this guy so much and here he was sitting with you, basically fangirling. You had to tell him.

"Um, hey _____? I really need to tell you something." You looked up as your violent shaking slowly started to seize.

"Wh-what is it Bertholdt?" He scratched the back of his head nervously and blushed a little.