day 24> antidote for thoughts

they grant me the remedies for my bones and heart, nothing for what my subconsciousness might impart

nothing for what my subconsciousness might impart

venom spills out from the cauldron of my cerebrum;
I keep digging for an antidote before I reach the equilibrium

for the alarm might go off not giving me an instant,
as it rings out causing an avalanche of blue;
infecting my brain, blood, and tissues

_______________________________________

A/N: I figured it would be better to include a little summary for this one, so here we go.

Stanza one talks about how there's a cure for all the physical ailments that we face but none for what resides in our brains. It's said that when a person is diagnosed with a disease, whatever it might be, it always first infects the brain. It breaks you mentally before harming you in any other way/ how a person struggling mentally might feel ─ no cure for what they're going through. (remember to always ask for help!!)

Stanza two is in continuation with the first one, here the person is trying to find ways to stop feeling, what they're feeling before they ultimately reach the equilibrium i.e. they drown in the waves of despair ─ die. (in biology, we're taught that our body is always under a non-equilibrium steady state since it's always performing some work)

Stanza three is basically the representation of how eventually some people reach their breaking point. finally letting the numbness take over i. e. they give up.

if you've read this so far, remember to always ask for help. I can't stress over this enough, whatever you're going through and no matter how hard it is, OPEN UP. talk to people and be willing to listen to others, you never know how much it may mean to a person! my dms are always open if you need to vent :)