chapter thirty-six.

B A D

it had been a few days now since mine and skeppy's trip to the dream team house. i would like to say it was a successful trip, and for the most part it was but not all. the drama with sapnap still hadn't stilled, and it was just making me more anxious. i had begged skeppy to try smooth the waters but he'd just brush me off. i know it's his choice, but it's just adding more stress to me and i don't know what to do.

what sapnap did was wrong, i know that i'm not an idiot. he ambushed me and forced me to tell him things i wasn't ready to. but we're all human and we all make mistakes from time to time, why can't skeppy get that? maybe today is the day i can convince him to put this argument to bed, because i can't wait for that.

i woke up this morning to skeppy tapping on the side of my head impatiently. i stiffled a laugh, "what are you doing?" i croaked out.
"your morning voice is hot." he whispered back at me which made me let out a surprised giggled.
"whatever you say, skepmister."
"what are we doing today?" he asked me, and i forced my tired body to sit up. after wiping my eyes with the back of my palms, i turned to look at skeppy. he always looked adorable in the mornings, with his hair pointing in all directions and his eyelids hanging low.

"you know what i really want to do today?" i teased, dragging a hand up to his jawline and pulling him slightly closer.
"oh yeah? what's that, my love?" i noticed skeppy had been calling me that a lot recently. i had never been called it before, but i realised i was very fond of the pet name.

i pulled our faces even closer together before whispering, "i want you and sapnap to make up." in a smug tone, knowing that obviously isn't what he thought i was going to say.
"i hate you." he rolled his eyes and flopped back on the bed in defeat. i let out a loud laugh at his reaction to my joke.

"what on earth do you mean?" i grinned at him, "i was just telling you what i wanted to happen today. so, will you do it?"
"badddddd" he groaned, facepalming dramatically and at that sight, i knew i had finally won. "fine, but only for you."

i smiled at him, puckered my lips and gave him a gentle peck on his cheek before getting out of bed to freshen up in the bathroom. firstly, i brushed my teeth and then moved onto washing my face profusely. i then grabbed a hairbrush from the counter-side and brushed my hair while looking at myself in the mirror. i had no clue why skeppy liked me, bloody hell look at me — but i certainly wasn't complaining.

when i returned to the bedroom, skeppy hadn't moved at all. the only difference was, now he was on his phone laughing at something.
"whats so funny?" i asked while searching my closet for an outfit for today.
"dream's tweet, he says 'george and i are not gay or in a gay relationship with each other i just thought i would clear up the common misconception' like yeah sure buddy." skeppy then burst out laughing and i couldn't help but giggle slightly too.

"well he isn't exactly subtle with the way he feels about george, is he?" i chuckled while pulling out a black tshirt. "everyone knows he's obsessed with him."
"i mean, they are together." skeppy stated.
"exactly." i nodded, a smile lingering on my lips for the two of them.

after taking out a casual outfit, i disappeared back into the bathroom to get changed. when i came back again, skeppy was now digging through my closet with a bare chest and a focused look on his face.
"um, hello?" i said with a chuckle. he turned around and scratched his head.
"hi." and then looked down to his naked top half, "oh- sorry. where are your hoodies!" he said urgently, and i giggled at his flustered state before pointing to a draw below the closet he was searching in mercilessly. he let out a 'o' sound before closing my closet and instead looking through the draw.

eventually, he found a hoodie he was happy with and pulled it over his naked chest before smiling back up at me adorably.
"you could've just asked me in the first place, no need to abuse my poor closet." i smirked at him, walking up besides him to start reorganising my clothes.
"aaa- sorry! i'll clean it—"
"ah, no thank you. i'll do it. how about, instead of cleaning this for me you go make up with sapnap! i like the sound of that." i turned my head momentarily to grin cheekily at him, and he rolled his eyes in annoyance but nodded nonetheless.

skeppy disappeared out the room to go speak to sapnap, leaving me alone to fix this mess of clothes. little does he know, i quite enjoy organising clothes. but he doesn't have to know that, instead i'll make him use the guilt to befriend sapnap once again. afterall, it was a long time coming! i'm doing the world a favour.