Lost charger

"Aw man, I lost my charger..." Ting exclaimed with a bummed-out voice. "Wait-I LOST MY CHARGER!!!!" she yells as she starts running around the apartment and looking everywhere. And what was worse, was that Tianji had very little battery. He looked at her with a shocked face as he noticed her, then got scared. "D-don't worry, Tianji, I will find the charger...haha...yes, definitely..."-she tried to calm him down, but he was already panicking while rolling on the floor, crying. "Wahahaa...Ting, I don't want so be dead forever!!" That's right, a phone dying is a very sad moment, but when you can't charge it afterwards, the phone will stay dead. Ting didn't want to have a dead body in her home, so the best she could do was buy one, right? Oh, but money, the devilish currency she didn't have much of. It was not long before her next paycheck, but she has already spent majority of her allowance. Now her also crying, but for her bank account, she clicked the 'buy' button for the cheapest charging cable she could find. But still, that didn't change the fact Tianji was dying, now only being on 1%. "Ting, please...don't leave me dead for too long..." Then, Dikui appeared through the balcony and turned back to his human-like form. Tianji jumped into his arms, still crying. "Dikui, let me be in your arms as I slowly die forever..." "You're not gonna die, I ordered a cable, sadly." Ting replied. "You're so dramatic, and for nothing, geez." Dikui annoyingly stood there as the phone god was grasping onto him. Suddenly, his eyes darkened and he fell cold onto the floor. His battery died. Dikui, now with a less annoyed face picked him up and put him on the couch. He sat down too, as it was already evening and he had a long day. With the silver-haired guy leaning onto him, his head on his shoulder, even if he wanted to move, something made him want to stay. As he looked at his closed eyes, his smooth face, Ting interrupted. "Ahem! I asked what you want for dinner tonight. I have some dried fish and a tuna can, also some new cat treats." Dikui got back to his senses and picked the dried fish, so he could eat it without moving an inch or becoming a cat. Why was it so important for him not to move? Did he like the feeling? Aargh! He opened the fish packet and put in in his mouth. Just as he finished eating, Ting returned from somewhere. "I have the charger. Lend me the drama queen." She plugged him in and the two stared at him intensely, waiting for him to wake up. Surely enough, after a few minutes the light on his chest showed 1% and he opened his eyes. "Huh...I'm alive...thank you, Ting." They both were relieved. But Dikui's thoughts of him ran through his mind like trains. "I'm going to get some fresh air." The two couldn't even say anything before he turned into a cat and jumped outside.

————————————————————————
Dang, this is one long headshot! I will not upload regularly, because I have other interests and also because I forget VERY easily.

Anyways, until next time! •v•