An unexpected kiss

A.n.: This is a request by @konaoi! All my oneshots are with this ship, but it's progressing slowly and in this request I got straight to the point haha-
Also, I don't know if you all see this the same way, but this one shows up before the Cuddles one shot, soooo yeah, I don't know how to rearrange them...
Edit: I rearranged them.
Anyways, enjoy this story~!
————————————————————————
Ting just got paid and she wanted to go on a small trip, so she suggested it to the two gods. The three decided to go to another town, so in the afternoon they got dressed and left the apartment. They sat onto a train and were on their way. To their surprise, it wasn't very crowded, so they could sit comfortably. It was an hour long trip, so Ting pulled out her video game console and Dikui pulled out a small book to read. Tianji was the one next to the window (and next to Dikui), so his entertainment was looking out the window. All the beautiful views made him tired, so he dozed off. His head soon fell onto Dikui's shoulder, who noticed it and patted his head and continued reading. When they arrived, they went straight to the centre, where they got lots of food and small gifts. Ting bought Tianji a phone case and Dikui a cat toy (aww). As they were standing by one of the shops, a group of girls were gossiping and giggling while looking at Dikui. Tianji noticed this and didn't do anything about it, but felt kind of jealous. Wait- why did he feel jealous? Soon, one of the girls approached Dikui. "Hey, want to grab a coffee with us? We think you look cute." Dikui looked confused and looked at Tianji, who looked obviously over-jealous. He then cleared his throat, grabbed Tianji by his waist and pulled him towards himself. "I'm sorry, but I already have a cute boyfriend." Tianji blushed like CRAZY, his head like a tomato. But the girl was insistent. "Then prove it." Dikui blushed. What was he supposed to prove? Would that mean that he had to kiss- "Why do I have to prove anything to you?" Dikui fought back. "If you don't prove me that he's your boyfriend, I might as well take you myself~" Now Dikui was in distress. He didn't have that many social skills to fend off anymore, at least not without ACTUALLY KISSING TIANJI WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION. Tianji on the other hand got back to his senses and luckily heard the conversation. He blushed again and cupped Dikui's face in his hands. And he did it. Without even asking, he kissed Dikui. It was only for a second, but it was a truly unexpected but delightful kiss. "I'm his boyfriend, now back off." Tianji stood his ground, still blushing. Now the tomato was Dikui. "Oh- Dikui, I'm so sorry... You looked distressed, so I had to get rid of them, I didn't know what I was thinking, I could've dealt with the situation differently it was so stupid of me-" "I-It's okay, Tianji..." Dikui said, still red. "I...actually didn't mind at all." The two were blushing hard and Ting saw it all, of course. "Man, these two need to put it together...!" she said to herself. The rest of the trip the three went on as before, but now an eye contact between the two turned into them blushing at each other awkwardly.
————————————————————————
Idk...was this good? I hope so!
Until next time, have a great day/night! (•.•)