Cuddles

A/n: This chapter was requested by @LeFiery_YT (Ship: Ting x Tianji)
————————————————————————
It was winter. Outside it was freezing and the three stayed inside for the rest of the day. It was Friday after Ting's shift and there was nothing much to do except huddle in a warm blanket and watch TV. The three were all sitting on the couch drinking hot cocoa (Dikui was only drinking hot milk) and were watching a Christmas special of a TV series that was quite popular. The sun had already set, so there was a sleepy atmosphere in the living room. Especially with Ting - she looked like she was going to fall asleep any minute. "Hey, Ting, how about I put your mug on the table, you might drop it if you fall asleep..." Tianji offered. "Wha? I'm not tired...it's not 2am yet." She was lying, she was completely beat. "How about you have a good sleep for at least once? Nothing's running away..." Tianji was concerned, but put on a small grin as a sign for her to answer and hopefully agree. "Nah...I'm fine. I'll just... *yawn* put myself in a more comfortable position." Ting wriggled around on the couch, but couldn't find the right position. "Hey, uhm, Tianji, mind if I lay on your shoulder?" Tianji blushed. "Oh! Sure, Ting! Make yourself comfortable!" She was finally feeling comfortable now. After some time passed, Tianji looked into his shoulder to check on her. She was totally knocked out. Her mouth was open and she was drooling like a little kid. It was funny. But at least she finally went to sleep. Tianji smiled and moved her onto his lap. He patted her on her head and played with her hair a little - it was soft and smelled very nice. He blushed even more as he looked at her cute face and he kissed her on her forehead as he whispered: "Goodnight, Ting." Thank the gods Dikui didn't see that! But an hour passed and Dikui thought it was strangely quiet. He looked over to the two and saw them both sleeping the same silly goofy way. "Of course they're in love. They just don't realise it well." He sighed and turned into a cat to swirl into a cinnamon roll shape to fall asleep.
————————————————————————
Some cute small fluff for an amazing person coming right up!
@LeFiery_YT , I hope you liked this short chapter! If you have any other requests, feel free to put them in the comments!
For now, BYA BYA!!! >•<