𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

Surprisingly enough, I'd fallen back asleep between Luca and Noah. Their bodies pressed against mine, and I reminded myself that the two of them were likely able to stop me from trying to kill either of them if I tried again. Though neither of them seemed too worried that I could actually go through with it.

Guess it was because I didn't have any silver.

Luca shifted and I blinked into his chest when I realized he was still naked as the day he was born.

Noah pulled himself closer to me, making sure every inch of my back was against his front. My skin heated at the mental image of what I looked like pressed between the two of them. Memories of what Noah had admitted to flooded my brain and I bit my lip in an attempt to draw my attention away.

"Morning," Luca murmured into my hair.

"Morning," I said against his chest, my cheeks hot as I hid my face.

Noah puffed out a quiet laugh, his breath tickling the tiny hairs at the back of my neck. When I shivered, I felt Luca's lips curl against me. He slid a hand up my side, lifting the shirt up above my hip, and further until he caressed the side of my breast.

He brought his lips to my ear, then gently nipped it with his fang.

I clenched my thighs together, already feeling how wet I was from the previous image in my mind. How I'd take both of them. How they'd make me feel. How I'd make them feel.

He raised his head slightly, and I imagined the two of them were looking at each other, communicating in that way that vampires could apparently do with one another. I was sure it was a convenient ability to have, but it spelled danger when it was the two of them against me.

Luca was dominant. So would that mean he'd dominate both me and Noah, or would Noah switch from that caring and passionate man from our first time to match with Luca's dominance?

Luca's eyes flashed as if he could hear my thoughts, and then he grabbed me and rolled me on top of him.

Noah sat up, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it off of me, leaving me bare once again. He stared at me unabashedly, taking in every inch of my heated skin - from my eyes to the way my legs straddled Luca's hips.

I glanced down, seeing Luca watching his friend.

I wondered briefly if the two of them had ever done anything sexual together. The thought of the two of them together made heat pool between my legs and I held my breath to keep from making a noise.

Luca sat up and effortlessly turned me around in his lap as Noah stood from the bed. Luca moved us to the edge of the mattress and placed me between his legs before grabbing my thighs and spreading them open.

I immediately went to cover myself, when Noah grabbed my wrists and lowered himself to his knees. I stared wide-eyed as he looked up at me from the floor, his face inches away from my center.

"How wet is she," Luca asked, his voice a rough whisper.

Noah's eyes lowered and he damn near moaned. "Soaked."

Luca's lips brushed my ear. "What were you thinking about?"

I pinched my lips together.

"Mae," he admonished. "Just because I was nice with you last night, doesn't mean I'll continue to be nice. What...were you...thinking about?"

Noah's eyes raised and met mine again, and I felt his breath on my heated flesh. How close he was to me.

"If you two have ever done anything," I whispered.

They were both silent, and I watched Noah's eyes move to meet with Luca's.

"Ever done anything?" Luca hummed. "Sure. We've eaten together. Gone out shopping for your things together. We deal with Kite together..."

I squirmed.

"Be more specific." His voice was dark. Deep. Teasing.

I bit my bottom lip, trying to escape from his grip, but he merely held on tighter.

"Are you wondering if we've ever touched each other," he asked.

I made a noise that had him grinning against my throat. Noah simply tilted his head before he slid a hand up my thigh until he reached my center, then he slowly circled my clit with his finger, watching every little movement he made against me.

I was a trembling mess, clenching my eyes shut as I tried to rid myself of the images those few dirty words conjured up. But I couldn't help remembering one of those books they'd given me. The way the men not only shared their woman, but they shared in their own pleasure as well. How the idea made me hot in the face.

"Ask," Luca's voice was a rough whisper, the single syllable drawn out so sensually that a shot of pleasure danced down my spine to where Noah continued circling my clit lazily.

"Have you," my voice was a ragged whisper, "touched...each other?"

Noah leaned forward and licked me, and I groaned, my back arching against Luca. He pulled my thighs closer to my body, spreading me impossibly wider to his friend.

"We haven't," Luca whispered, so low that I doubted Noah could hear. "But I bet if you asked nicely, we'd work something out for you."

I trembled, whimpering at the knowledge that it could very well be a possibility in the future. Images of Noah and Luca together flooded my brain, and the moment Luca began playing with my nipples, I came apart.

Honestly, I would have been embarrassed if it hadn't been for the fact that they just kept going - Noah damn near drinking my release as Luca whispered dirty words in my ear and rolled my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

I let out a shaky breath as Noah pulled away.

I met his eyes. "Would you...sometime?"

Noah licked his bottom lip, chasing whatever remnants of me he could with his tongue. "I told you, Mae...I will do anything you want me to do."

"But for now," Luca said, his voice teasing, "get dressed. Neither of us are going to fuck you right now."

I tensed, waiting for the "just kidding". Because while getting off from Noah's mouth was all well and good, I wanted more. I wanted them both. God, if anything, the orgasm just made me that much more desperate.

"I told you," He rubbed his nose against the soft spot behind my ear, making me groan, "I'm not going to be nice to you anymore. I had to damn near force you to ask."

He gently lowered my legs, and my muscles ached from being in that spread position for as long as I had been.

"I don't want you to ever feel like your questions are something to be embarrassed about," he continued, massaging my thighs. "None of us - Noah, Kite, or me - will ever judge you for something that you want."

Kite always had to be thrown in there, didn't he?

Noah stood and helped me to my feet, smiling a little when my legs shook.

"Be a good girl and maybe Noah and I will take you later," Luca murmured, sliding his hands down my hips. "But this time...I want you begging for it."

*****
A/N: F in the chat for Mae 🫡