Chapter 32 Part II

In the evening, the old man's funeral was over.

  Ruan Zhi Yin and Cheng Yue Lin did not return to the villa, but returned to the Ruan family's old house by car together.

  In the quiet living room, apart from Lin Cheng and Lin Jing Fei who were sitting separately, there were Ji Yi Jun and another middle-aged man in a neat suit.

  Ruan Zhi Yin understood that the other party must be Mr. Ruan's estate lawyer, Chai Song.

  The will was drawn up early in the morning. After Mr. Ruan passed away, Chai Song and Ruan Zhi Yin called and told her that Mr. Ruan's will would be announced in the old house after the funeral.

  Lin Cheng was unable to attend the funeral, so he arrived at the old house early in the morning, but Chai Song insisted on waiting for everyone to arrive before reading the will, and he could only wait until now.

  Seeing Ruan Zhi Yin enter the door, Lin Cheng's tone became a little impatient: "Lawyer Chai, can you declare your will now?"

  Chai Song was very professional, he didn't argue with Lin Cheng, nodded silently, and stood up after Ruan Zhi Yin and Cheng Yue Lin were seated.

  "Hello, everyone. I am Mr. Ruan's lawyer, Chai Song. I am entrusted by him before his death to announce Mr. Ruan's will."

  Ruan Zhi Yin nodded calmly, "Hello, Lawyer Chai."

  Chai Song looked back politely, and then cut to the point: "The last time Mr. Ruan revised his will was half a month ago. In his last will, he designated three heirs."

  "The 14 real estate properties and fund deposits under Mr. Ruan's name will be divided equally among the three designated heirs according to the current market value."

  Ruan Zhi Yin and the others listened silently, their expressions unchanged. Lin Cheng's expression became serious after hearing Chai Song mention the three heirs to the inheritance.

  In recent years, Mr. Ruan has indeed favored Ruan Zhi Yin a bit, but he has always been kind to Lin Jing Fei, his granddaughter.

  Ji Yi Jun is the adopted son of Mr. Ruan who has gone through the adoption procedures, and he is also the son in name.

  There are only three heirs to the inheritance. Of course Ruan Zhi Yin knows what Lin Cheng is worried about.

  He was just afraid that he would lose his eligibility to inherit the inheritance.

  But even though she was ready, she still opened her eyes in surprise when she heard what Cai Song said next.

  Looking at the crowd in front of him, Chai Song heard the clear words word by word——

  "Mr. Ruan owns 40% of Ruan's shares, of which 30% is owned by his granddaughter Ms. Ruan, and Ms. Lin and Mr. Cheng will each inherit the remaining 5%."

  Except for Ji Yi Jun, everyone else was shocked.

  It never occurred to Ruan Zhi Yin that the other heir was not Ji Yi Jun or Lin Cheng, but Cheng Yue Lin who had only been married to her for more than two months.

  She didn't know whether her grandfather made this decision because of herself, or simply because she liked Cheng Yue Lin, the grandson-in-law.

  Turning her head to meet the man's ordinary gaze, Ruan Zhi Yin shook her head with a light smile, and whispered in his ear: "You really like grandpa."

  "Well, it proves that grandpa has a good vision."

  Cheng Yue Lin raised his eyebrows at her with a smile, and his tone was calm, but it directly stimulated Lin Cheng who was sitting on the other side.