Chapter 48 Part I

Half an hour later, Ruan Zhi Yin washed and changed her pajamas in the second bedroom, and then walked to the master bedroom next door.

  As Cheng Yue Lin said, the bed in the master bedroom is wide and soft, more than enough to accommodate two people.

  The heating was turned on in the room, and as soon as Ruan Zhi Yin lifted off the thin quilt and lay down on the bed, she was hugged into his arms by the man.

  After returning from the trip, they often kissed and hugged each other, but they never slept in the same bed like today.

  No one speaks, pa——

  The man tilted his head slightly, propped himself up and passed her, and turned off the last warm yellow bedside lamp.

  The room was plunged into darkness.

  Ruan Zhi Yin then closed her eyes, but the picture still remained in the flat and silent gaze of Cheng Yue Lin when he turned off the light.

  In the silent darkness, the sense of touch became sharp.

  After turning off the lights, the man took her over.

  The warm breath sprinkled between the eyebrows, and swept across lightly, if there was an itch that seemed to be there, it was like a feather that was as light as nothing scratched across the heart.

  Both of them drank some wine at the dinner party, and the slight smell of wine lingered on the tip of their noses in their gentle breaths, and it was impossible to tell whose it was.

  The strength of the wine picked up a little bit, and her body temperature gradually increased. Ruan Zhi Yin felt a little uncomfortable, so she turned around and tried to change her posture.

  After a few moves, it stopped.

  The man's voice was low and muffled: "What's wrong?"

  "You hug me too tightly, I'm a little hot." She whispered.

  Cheng Yue Lin loosened his hands a little.

  However, within a few seconds, he hugged the person who had moved some distance away again.

  After Ruan Zhi Yin moved to the villa, she also lay in bed thinking about the future, but now—

  It's uncomfortable to hold tightly, and it's even more uncomfortable to loosen.

  Sensing his stiffness, Ruan Zhi Yin raised her eyes in the dim eyes: "Are you uncomfortable?"

  Cheng Yue Lin tensed his jaw: "What do you think?"

  "So you..." She hesitated to speak, and carefully thought out a wording, "Is it okay?"

     "Question?" The man frowned, "Ruan Ying Ying, what kind of misunderstanding made you have such a perception of your husband?"

  Hearing his hint of warning, Ruan Zhi Yin pursed her lips, but she didn't say it was because of Zhao Bing's specious guess.

  "Actually, if you're suffering, you don't have to..." She muttered, paused for a moment, then lowered her voice, "I've been enduring it."

  Cheng Yue Lin's eyes were dark and heavy: "Are you sure you know what you're talking about?"

  Ruan Zhi Yin choked up for a while, and responded lightly: "Yes."

  Although the marriage relationship apart from love was too dramatic at the beginning, but now, it would be too hypocritical to say that she was unprepared.