Chapter 34 Part I

In the evening, Ruan Zhi Yin was cooking soup in the kitchen.

  After the grandfather passed away, Uncle Liu and Mama Chen declined Ruan Zhi Yin's proposal to continue living in the old house, and both returned to their hometown.

  After returning, the two often sent some local chestnuts and red dates to Ruan Zhi Yin. In the first two days, they also sent some wild ginseng, saying that it was for Ruan Zhi Yin to nourish her body, which made her dumbfounded.

  Wrap glutinous rice, red dates and shelled chestnuts into the chicken belly, Ruan Zhi Yin washed the ginseng sent by Uncle Liu, poured water into the pot, added a spoonful of salt, and turned on a low heat to cook the soup.

  Cheng Yue Lin sat leisurely in the living room watching TV, raising his eyelids to glance at the kitchen from time to time.

  A few minutes later, Ruan Zhi Yin came out of the kitchen and saw a comedy show on TV, and it was directed by the same director as the one he watched last time.

  She poured two glasses of water, walked to the sofa and sat down, and asked casually, "Do you like this director's movie very much?"

  "It's okay, I've seen all the famous ones."

  The man took the warm water she poured, and gently licked the corner of his lower lip.

  Ruan Zhi Yin frowned slightly: "How can I remember, you didn't seem to like movies like "Happy Events in the South City" very much when you were in high school."

  "Happy Event in the South City" is the movie that Cheng Yue Lin commented as "boring".

  That weekend, she took Qin Xiang to the movies, and when she came out, she met Qian Fan who left alone.

  She must know that Qian Fan and Cheng Yue Lin are stuck together all day long, which makes him abandon Qian Fan. It must be because he really finds the movie boring and doesn't bother to watch it.

  Hearing her words, Cheng Yue Lin's eyes paused for a moment, then he looked away, and lazily said: "Oh, I didn't like it at the time, but now it's okay."

  When he said that back then, he didn't think she asked Qin Jue to go to the movies together.

  In the end, he memorized the times of the two movie tickets, and took Qian Fan to the movie theater, only to find that the person watching the movie with her was actually a child.

  After all, he was still saying the day before that going to the cinema to watch movies on weekends is too boring. When the show was over, he felt ashamed to be seen by her, so he had to drive Qian Fan away first.

  After hearing his explanation, Ruan Zhi Yin didn't hesitate anymore, and instead asked, "Do you know uncle?"

  Cheng Yue Lin nodded lightly: "Well, that's right, what's wrong?"

  "I'm not very familiar with the government. I want to ask my uncle to come back and help me. Do you think he will agree?"

  Although the Lin family's solution was almost the same, Ruan Zhi Yin was busy with the project in Beicheng, so many facts were at a disadvantage.

  She knew that Ji Yi Jun had worked in the Ruan family before her father's death, and now the other party only has some private investment, which is considered free, so she thought of asking him to come back to help.

  "Why, do you want me to give you advice?" Cheng Yue Lin looked sideways at her, with a lazy smile in his eyes.

  Ruan Zhi Yin nodded, and said after a while, "Ginseng chicken soup is stewed in the kitchen."