Chapter 55

After he finished speaking, Ruan Zhi Yin remained silent all the way to Fu'an Mountain.

  It's not that she is entangled in his attitude, but that she doesn't know how to speak so that she can explain clearly to him.

  Could it be that in his eyes, because of what Qin Jue did, she would give up the relationship with him that she had finally started, and go back to eating grass?

  Or, did she feel that she had a casual attitude when she fell in love with him during this period of time? It doesn't matter if she change someone?

  Although he was not in a hurry to hear her answer, but seeing her not speaking for a long time, Cheng Yue Lin's heart sank, and he regretted saying what he wanted.

  He couldn't deny that since Jiahong, he had been a little confused by other people's provocations, so that he frequently remembered the depression he felt when he watched her standing beside Qin Jue.

  The stone steps leading to the cemetery were a bit narrow, and he took her hand and walked up the hill.

  The atmosphere of silence lasted for a long time.

  Ruan Zhi Yin suddenly said, "Stop."

  She stood still in place, and when he turned his head back, she felt a little wronged because of his silence for a while, and pretended to be calm: "I thought about it, but I still have to make it clear first."

  "Yeah." He responded indifferently, but when he saw her eyes, he tightened his grip on her hand again.

  Ruan Zhi Yin raised her head and stared at him: "If it's okay to change someone, why have you liked me for so long?"

  She had clearly been entangled by him just now, and she was almost labeled by him as a person who might empathize with someone else.

  Most of the time, she only knows that she wants to treat him well and get along with him for a long time, but she doesn't quite understand how to express her emotional and passionate love, but it's nothing, and it's okay to change someone.

  No matter why he was uncertain, Ruan Zhi Yin felt a little wronged for no reason.

  Cheng Yue Lin lowered his eyes, and after a while, he chuckled: "Qingdou Chukai accidentally fell into your pit, and twittering put me in a trap. There are so many reasons."

  He didn't like Zhao Bing when he was a child, not because he cared about the old man's remarriage, but because he couldn't accept that his father, who used to be affectionate in the past, remarried half a year after his mother passed away.

  When he was young, he had the happiest family. But when he was nine years old, his mother died, and within half a year, the old man took Zhao Bing back and said that she would take care of him in the future.

  At that time, Cheng Yue Lin didn't have any definition of love, he just vaguely thought that if he fell in love with someone in the future, he should like it for a long time. At least, not like the old man.

  After Zhao Bing appeared, the relationship between him and his father became tense from time to time. Probably because of the suffocation in his heart, he skipped classes and fought all the time.

  He is used to such a carefree life, but suddenly broke into her, showing a teaching attitude of studying hard, and staring at him with eyes that implied pity.

 He is obviously low-key and cowardly, but he is always struggling in his studies, and his eyes are red because he is disappointed with the results of an exam.